Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so...yeah....

marcid21

My big fucking ANUS of a boss made me cry just now....

Typical arrogant asshole, just too lazy to do shit! God forbid I ask him a question....

Jeez...I feel like such a female right now....like helpless female who can't handle their job....

Can someone please just tell me whatever happened to common courtesy and respect?

I'm so fucking over this job!

It will all be OK. Just sit down, relax, tell me your fantasies and I will take care of the rest.

First, there are a few details I need to know:

1.) What are you wearing?

2.) What kind/color undies are you currently wearing? If any.

3.) Are you open minded sexually?

4.) Last, can you meet me tonight at 8:00 sharp?

Call me, 908-867-5309

j/k...but take it easy, most bosses are stressed the fuck out anyhow. They have their bosses who are streesed out over their bosses breathing down their necks, so don't take it personal. Basically what I am saying is all bosses suck phat ones...

Originally posted by webeclubbin

j/k...but take it easy, most bosses are stressed the fuck out anyhow. They have their bosses who are streesed out over their bosses breathing down their necks, so don't take it personal. Basically what I am saying is all bosses suck phat ones...

He's absolutely right about that. I have supervisors, who have managers, who have directors, who have VP's, who have the President & CEO, and all the shit goes all the way down the line to a pee-on like me. :peeright:

Sometimes it's hard not to take things personally, but I just try to remember that they are bitching to me because of their own problems. There's this one person at work that just throws order around at work, but it's only to make it look like he's taking care of things. Cheer up kiddo! :D;)

fuck that marci...you should do something...i dont know the history behind all this but no abusive manipulating turd should be able to disrespect you and make you cry...

what about a bigger boss?

what about documenting dialogue?

what about confronting him - whether it be conversation or an email or a letter?

lastly

what about another job?

dont let people like that get to you - it is what they feed on, it is what they want...you're much better and stronger than they are...

Originally posted by phatman

fuck that marci...you should do something...i dont know the history behind all this but no abusive manipulating turd should be able to disrespect you and make you cry...

what about a bigger boss?

what about documenting dialogue?

what about confronting him - whether it be conversation or an email or a letter?

lastly

what about another job?

dont let people like that get to you - it is what they feed on, it is what they want...you're much better and stronger than they are...

I am so mad at myself that I let him get to me....

It's not like the asshole was stressed or anything...he's basically just a VP that dosen't do DICK around here...and he was just too lazy to answer a simple question...

I guess I just lost it cause I'm doing the jobs of about 3 people right now, and still getting undeserved attitude.

Tomorrow when I have a clearer head, I'm def. going to talk to my direct supervisor about it...and I already started documenting incidents....and as for the job...I started looking two weeks ago...

Hopefully I won't be here any longer, and if I am...well maybe I'll work a way out to get myself fired, so I can collect and sponge off Uncle Sam a bit...:D

PS...Joe (my undercover lover) thanks for the call!;)

Gotta love a job when you can tell your boss "No" "Not right now" "I dont think so" "When I have the time" "Well see" and my favorite "Either pay me more or replace me."

Have to use reverse psychology on those fuckers.

:flame: