Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sooooo..I was watching VH-1 last nite....

and they were showing the top 100 one hit wonders...ha, ha..they had Vanilla Ice, and the guy who sang "Puttin' on the Ritz" and whole bunch of other crappy songs...but I was laughing as hard as hell seeing where these people ended up.

I wonder if they have them listed on their web site?

Did anyone watch this?

they actually have all the 100 on the VH1 website. I've tried to copy/paste it here but my machine at work freezes each time...some of my favorite tunes are there like: "Rico-Suave" "Ice, Ice, Baby" ...A-ha, Big Country..and guess who is #1.

Originally posted by vicman

they actually have all the 100 on the VH1 website. I've tried to copy/paste it here but my machine at work freezes each time...some of my favorite tunes are there like: "Rico-Suave" "Ice, Ice, Baby" ...A-ha, Big Country..and guess who is #1.

HAHA! The Macarena! I remember hearing that song on the spanish channels like a year before it became popular here. So I was already annoyed by it when everyone was getting into the craze here! :blown:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

HAHA! The Macarena! I remember hearing that song on the spanish channels like a year before it became popular here. So I was already annoyed by it when everyone was getting into the craze here! :blown:

i actually liked...no not the macarena kill me first please!...but "Rico-Suave" the video was very funny and the mariachi band in the video :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i should get my cowboy boots from home and go dressed as that punk on the next buzz halloween party...although my beer gut will be spilling over :(

i actually liked...no not the macarena kill me first please!...but "Rico-Suave" the video was very funny and the mariachi band in the video :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i should get my cowboy boots from home and go dressed as that punk on the next buzz halloween party...although my beer gut will be spilling over :(

:laugh: Rico-Suave? Here's a useless piece of trivia for you. He's in the movie "Can't Buy Me Love"

seriously :D

:laugh: Rico-Suave? Here's a useless piece of trivia for you. He's in the movie "Can't Buy Me Love"

You do know way to much useless information and thank you for clogging my brain with useless bullshit that you just posted.

he was also the one that signed Ricky Martin to his current record label

i was just returning the favor since you clog our brains with useless bullshit everyday :D

I never say useless bullshit. BTW did you know that Marilyn Monroe really didn't have six toes on her right foot and that she was actually right handed, contrary to popular belief that she was a lefty. She also appeared in 29 films, her measurements are in the range of 36-24-34 to 38-23-36. She was 5' 5 and 1/2" tall and weighed 117 pounds when she died. She wore a size 7 to 7 1/2 shoe. Had cornflower blue eyes and her natural hair colour was reddish-brown and she always had her hair parted to the right to cover her widow's peak that would never hold the blonde die.

classicpose.jpg

Originally posted by therunner

I never say useless bullshit. BTW did you know that Marilyn Monroe really didn't have six toes on her right foot and that she was actually right handed, contrary to popular belief that she was a lefty. She also appeared in 29 films, her measurements are in the range of 36-24-34 to 38-23-36. She was 5' 5 and 1/2" tall and weighed 117 pounds when she died. She wore a size 7 to 7 1/2 shoe. Had cornflower blue eyes and her natural hair colour was reddish-brown and she always had her hair parted to the right to cover her widow's peak that would never hold the blonde die.

classicpose.jpg

no I didn't know... but now its in my memory forever. :laugh:

no I didn't know... but now its in my memory forever. :laugh:

I am full of useless knowledge.

Here's another one for you, the only country in the world that has only one land neighbor and has no coastline is Lesotha in South Africa. The Vatican City is also land locked with only one neightbor but hasn't been accepted as an independent state.

more useless data: The Island of Nauru is the smallest country in the world. If you wanted to run a marathon there, you would have to run around the island twice.

More useless than that....The International Date-Line Hotel on the Island of Tonga celebrates New Years Eve twice in 24 Hours. The first celebration is for the first time zone in the Eastern Hemisphere and the second is for the last time zone in the Western Hemishpere. The revenue received from tourist for the two days of celebrations each year accounts for nearly 10% of the overall GNP for that country.

Originally posted by pgiddy

How about all those big green juicy buds on MTV last night, thats what I'm talking about. Although that crap from BC they were saying goes for 7k in NY, thats bs. BC buds suck:blown:

color me ignorant, but what does "BC" stand for?

and i love this countdown. i keep running into it, but i somehow keep running into the same segments (around 95-75). i wish they'd play the rest when i'm around. i'll go to the vh-1 site after this, but i wonder where "i'm too sexy" fell and if "word up" by cameo is on there.

I am full of useless knowledge.

Here's another one for you, the only country in the world that has only one land neighbor and has no coastline is Lesotha in South Africa. The Vatican City is also land locked with only one neightbor but hasn't been accepted as an independent state.

I think San Marino is also land locked.

Originally posted by nautilus60

I think San Marino is also land locked.

You are absolutly CORRECT! I am going to have to call Mr Trebek and tell him that he is full of shit.

I did a simple search and found out that San Marino is in fact a land locked country and could also be the oldest country to date with an Independence day in the year 301.

I did a simple search and found out that San Marino is in fact a land locked country and could also be the oldest country to date with an Independence day in the year 301.

Hmmm, Really? I did not know THAT. Very interesting. I am gonna do some research on that, too. Youy know any other interesting geographic or historic facts?

Originally posted by nautilus60

Hmmm, Really? I did not know THAT. Very interesting. I am gonna do some research on that, too. Youy know any other interesting geographic or historic facts?

The Nile is the longest river in the world that flows north.

DR Mary Walker is the only women to receive the medal of honor.

New Zealand is the only country that contains every type of climate in the world. The USA also has this but is not in one mass area like New Zealand.

Maine is the only state that borders only one other US State.

Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.

Moon was Buzz Aldrin's mother's maiden name.