Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Milan Restaurant in Pine Brook

I love it there. I think the food is great, the atmosphere is great and some nights they did have live music (no not a dj).

They were doing some renovations when I was there last, and I havent been back since.

Originally posted by sportsnut2k

Thanks

do u think I need to make reservations for a Monday night and also how's the dress code

I would think you would need a reservation, call them and see. As far as the dress code...I dont know for sure. I wouldnt go in jeans.

Originally posted by sportsnut2k

Thanks

do u think I need to make reservations for a Monday night and also how's the dress code

YOU WILL NOT NEED A RESERVATION FOR A MONDAY NITE. ON A FRI OR SAT MABYE. FRI IS THE HOT NITE THERE. THEY PLAY LIGHT MUSIC EARLY ON THEN AS THE NITE PROGRESSES THE MUSIC GETS HARDER AND HARDER. PRETTY COOL ACTUALLY, ABOUT 1 AM THE PLACE IS JUMPIN. SAT NITE IS JAZZ NITE

Milan is finished being renovated and its really good on Friday nites. It gets really crowded and in my opinion its a good, kinda more upscale crowd. its a resturant early in the nite, but then it turns into like a fancy bar/club. The atmosphere is nice, but they should try to find a better DJ. I'm not trying to bash the one they have, but i think he is inconsistent. Sometimes its good, sometimes its not.

Milan is pretty good...Friday night is the night to go there, the only thing I can complain about is their DJ...god he is HORRIBLE...he cant mix, he cant play...I swear my carebear records from 1985 sound better than he does. The crowd is good...except for all those preppy wanna be city goers who have nothing better to do while they are there then pretend like they run the place by drinking cheap wine, carrying out of season bags, and smoking nasty menthol cigarettes, but everyplace has their baggage...the setup couldnt get nicer though...it compliments a decent friday night out.

Okay...talk about inconsistency...maybe they have a different DJ every friday nite b/c tonite the music was good, but the crowd sucked. No offense to anyone who is 35 and still likes to go to clubs, hey, more power to you, but at 21, it definitely changes the vibe of the whole place when its all older people.

MILAN WAS AWESOME A WHILE BACK ON FRIDAYS, THEN THE DJ LEFT....NOW THE MUSIC IS SHIT!!!! IM TRYING TO FIND OUT THE DJ'S NAME, I KNOW HES AT MARTINIQUE IN POINT PLEASANT ON FRIDAYS. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING , WHY DID THEY LET HIM LEAVE????