Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sadelb

Mauro Picotto

You know I thought Peters was the devil but Picotto may have beaten him out. This guy is insane.... His sets drive me nutz. i love him..... if u guys havent heard him download his most recent set at gatecrasher. its amazing

you should of heard him at twilo in dec of 2000 open up for jr. banging tech trance and hard progressive trance after another. then to close a melody of all his tracks,,,,,,lizard, iguana, komodo,dolphin. to bad he hasnt been back since. his style is much less melodic nowadays with alot of tech trance

Originally posted by sadelb

wow i cant stop listenin to his gatecrasher set... all day and night for the past two days. Anyone know of any better sets by him available?

his space set was fucking insane, mad shit I never heard before and plenty of old shit, insane, mixing was so clean, the whole set sounded like 1 song.....wish that set was available. :mad:

Originally posted by sadelb

wow i cant stop listenin to his gatecrasher set... all day and night for the past two days. Anyone know of any better sets by him available?

Is that the one with the south park tune in it? Thats the most recent one at a Gatecrasher event,from the big event at the Indoor arena in Birmingham.I doubt it was one of his sets at the club cos they have all been 61/2 hrs long.

Let me know what you have got and i will let you know some good mix albums and sets. :)

theres one set i dld last summer..........rocks komodo.......in the middle he kills the music and u hear the crowd chanting the melody..........thats what its all about.........ill find out soon what set it was....bangin

I dont mind his tech stuff...but i must say he was my fav at one point when he was puttin out unique bangin tunes like Lizard, Iguana and Komodo...wish he'd go back to that style quite honestly...still, no denying talent to move the crowd like mauro...his Twilo set was so off the hook...

Fliz :D