Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kaydup

Best place

Where is this place? I'd definitely like to check it out, I'm always up for some good Chineese (wait, it's Chineese, right?)

I'll throw in a recommendation. Bamboo at 1616 Comm Ave has to be the best Thai food in the city. Everything's really fresh, really good, not overly spiced... just right. Plus the prices are sweet and they deliver (faster than any other place I've seen yet). Flanders Sucks Flanders Sucks Flanders Sucks Flanders Sucks (my review had to be 50 words.... Simpsons anyone??)

I tried Blue Giner a few months ago and I thought it was OK... I think because I'm used to just straight asian food... I felt the east meets west type of fusion food they serve was a little too much emphasized in their food causing you to really only taste the spices and sauce and not the food itself.

I still think you are going to get the best chinese food in Boston's chinatown dives.

Originally posted by teamj5

Nothing beats a jr roast beef and large queso fry from Rednecks....especially after a long night of drinking at the kells

:)

My God, you ARE from Allston!!

My favorite part of Red Necks is asking for the key to the bathroom and receiving 3 feet worth of hockey stick!

So, let me get this straight. I'm drunk, it's 3 am and you just handed me a weapon. What the hell are you guys thinking!?!?!

mmmmmmmm, Rednecks....