Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the 1st thing

marcid21

Originally posted by marcid21

...you notice on a guy/girl, while your out, that makes you want to approach them?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

eyes. not just the way they physically look but the feeling i get or dont get when i look into them.

How they carry themselves, just "being yourself". . .and not purposly bringing attention to themselves, intoxicated, or just acting like an asshole. :tongue:;)

also shoes! ::i have such a footware fetish, dont ask::

and yep, the way they dance icon14.gif

Originally posted by somebitch

eyes. not just the way they physically look but the feeling i get or dont get when i look into them.

yeah...I totally agree. The eyes are the windows to the soul...after that, then I take an overall look.

Originally posted by somebitch

That's a sweet response ;)

Sometimes i'll see some very attractive smurfettes, but if their eyes are cold/uninviting, im totally not smurfin it :(

Eyes can speak volumes, as well as body language. So i wouldn't say there's one particular thing im looking for... it's more 4 those non-obvious -non-verbal connections i base things on :)

On first sight, It's def. a total package thing... I look at their height, weight, proportions, clothing, face, attitude, demeanor... Sounds like a lot to take in, but it's a split second snapshot thing...

It all sounds so superficial, and it has to be at first. It's whatever "catches your eye"...

But, it's important to look deeper once the initial contact is established... Intelligence, Personality is a big one!

these days, the first thing i look for is a wedding ring...

i know this sounds too general, but there is no one thing i look for...every woman has something different that makes her attractive, sometimes it's more than one thing...it could be her eyes, the way she's dancing, the way she's carrying herself, a sexy hair-flip...all in all, I'm a slut and attracted to them all...i have no one thing...

And I thought I was the image of shining self-confidence.

Dont take it so hard bigpopa...your not THAT hidious. :tongue:

Except for that eye-twitching...and all that nose-hair of course.

:flame:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

not running away when they see me

Originally posted by clubkat

How they carry themselves, just "being yourself". . .and not purposly bringing attention to themselves, intoxicated, or just acting like an asshole. :tongue:;)

also shoes! ::i have such a footware fetish, dont ask::

and yep, the way they dance icon14.gif

LMFAO, I have a show fetish too! I always look at a guys shoes before talking to them, if they have bad shoes it usually reflects on them in every way, hygene, cleanliness, etc....

I look at eyes, and looks, also body structure....

Originally posted by prplhz

LMFAO, I have a show fetish too! I always look at a guys shoes before talking to them, if they have bad shoes it usually reflects on them in every way, hygene, cleanliness, etc....

I look at eyes, and looks, also body structure....

HMM...that explains the strange looks i get in the subway

still love my new rocks tho

like everyone basically said....i look at the WHOLE package....if someone is hot...they are hot.....i won't be drawn to some fugly guy just cause he has nice eyes.... clothes,presence,the way he is acting towards me.........the way he acts towards others.....the size of the bulge in his pants!(((jussssst kiddding))).........but i am a major EYES AND LIPS girl....also...HAIR.....u have to have good hair...and nice teeth......and yea...if a guy can dance....holy shit...it's over!!:eek:

I guess the reason I only really meet people in a quiet environment like work or something is because I become attracted to someone, once we easily establish a rapport. A girl I am attracted to usually finds me just as funny as I find her and we can talk for hours about nothing and everything--that and she has to have a nice ass.:tongue:

1. very quick glance at overall body (anyone that falls through this filter, for example by having a bad fashion sense, too much excess fat, fucked up makeup, etc won´t make it to the next step)

2. eyes. seductive eyes are very attractive. also people that communicate a lot through their eyes and face are very attractive.

i met this girl in a club about 2 weeks ago, and she had AMAZING eyes. when i spoke to her (we were talking about coral diving) the whole expression on her face, especially her eyes, was that of a little boy that just got his first big red firetruck. she could express emotions so good with her face and body language... really amazing and VERY attractive.

also sometimes you just see people that just ooze pure LUST. they stand in a corner or at the bar, you look at them and you want to feel them pressed against your body. you just wanna literally eat em up right there so sexy they are. you wanna taste them no matter what comes in your way. you´re acting on pure instinct that tells you *i want that , NOW* rrrroooaaarrrrr :D

well, at least that´s how it is for me :tongue:

Originally posted by joeg

the vibe they're giving off...

you can kind of read people by their interaction with others... I don't know... how to explain it better...

i know EXACTLY what you mean....:cool: ...but id have to say eyes....something about them that gets me captivated...;)