Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
SPYGIRL3

Weekend Vacation Spots :)

A few friends and I wanna go away, it could potentially turn into an "interesting" weekend, but it's suppossed to be for fun...

Anybody have any good suggestions???? So far I have thought of, Boston, VA Beach, Ocean City, MD, Myrtle Beach.... It would have to be a leave Friday afternoon come back Sunday night. A nice few days away:D

Anybody got some ideas????

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

A few friends and I wanna go away, it could potentially turn into an "interesting" weekend, but it's suppossed to be for fun...

Anybody have any good suggestions???? So far I have thought of, Boston, VA Beach, Ocean City, MD, Myrtle Beach.... It would have to be a leave Friday afternoon come back Sunday night. A nice few days away:D

Anybody got some ideas????

Vegas baby :drool:,

if that doesn't work out go to Montreal.

depends on what you're into and how much you want to spend....do i sound like a travel agent...cuz i yam...

montreal is hot

ocean city is as well...but for me it was rather "young"

myrtle beach is another good pick

flights to florida are real cheap these days...why not scoot down to miami...i gotta hook up for the clubs...

either way...good luck...

Originally posted by phatman

depends on what you're into and how much you want to spend....do i sound like a travel agent...cuz i yam...

montreal is hot

ocean city is as well...but for me it was rather "young"

myrtle beach is another good pick

flights to florida are real cheap these days...why not scoot down to miami...i gotta hook up for the clubs...

either way...good luck...

flights to florida are way too expensive. I am trying to get a ticket for the end of may, it's at least 500, fuckers. :blown:

A flight to Vegas is only 5 hours, unless you are connecting on the way.

Montreal is best around Independence day, they have a yearly jazz festival there, a lot of people are showing up for that.

Originally posted by fantazy

flights to florida are way too expensive. I am trying to get a ticket for the end of may, it's at least 500, fuckers. :blown:

A flight to Vegas is only 5 hours, unless you are connecting on the way.

Montreal is best around Independence day, they have a yearly jazz festival there, a lot of people are showing up for that.

I'm going to South beach 6/6 - 6/10 for $185 - non-stop

Ya just need a good travel consultant like me to snuff out the dealz...

Vegas is like any other destination...price varies according to dates, availability and how far in advance you are booking...

Originally posted by phatman

I'm going to South beach 6/6 - 6/10 for $185 - non-stop

Ya just need a good travel consultant like me to snuff out the dealz...

Vegas is like any other destination...price varies according to dates, availability and how far in advance you are booking...

Possibly the price is so high because of the memorial day weekend, that's when I'm trying to get there.