Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
therunner

Yo Shady!

I just downloaded your mix, Hard edge and like the fith or sixth song is woven, I just ordered that from Dance Records the other day. I love that song.

You really need to teach the art of phasing. I just can't get it down. My beatmatching is coming along nicely but that doesn't mean shit when you can't go over to the next track without it sounding like shit.

Originally posted by therunner

I just downloaded your mix, Hard edge and like the fith or sixth song is woven, I just ordered that from Dance Records the other day. I love that song.

You really need to teach the art of phasing. I just can't get it down. My beatmatching is coming along nicely but that doesn't mean shit when you can't go over to the next track without it sounding like shit.

i think he mentioned yesterday that he was out for the weekend, which song are you referring? Ice Cream Social-Woven Air (Abstract Art Mix) or North Atlantic-Mind Filter (Tendroids Croc Hunter Remix)?

Originally posted by vicman

i think he mentioned yesterday that he was out for the weekend, which song are you referring? Ice Cream Social-Woven Air (Abstract Art Mix) or North Atlantic-Mind Filter (Tendroids Croc Hunter Remix)?

Woven Air, ice cream social. I don't care to much for the Hunter song. Don't really like the vocals in it.

Originally posted by therunner

Woven Air, ice cream social. I don't care to much for the Hunter song. Don't really like the vocals in it.

i was listening to his cd this morning while driving to the gym, have it in here in my office. i think its the best one of his lot, basically because harder (the CD..i'm talking about the CD...you all get your head out of the gutter :D ), makes for a good selection to put on while your working out

Originally posted by vicman

i was listening to his cd this morning while driving to the gym, have it in here in my office. i think its the best one of his lot, basically because harder (the CD..i'm talking about the CD...you all get your head out of the gutter :D ), makes for a good selection to put on while your working out

penis