Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bigpoppanils

Shady Characters

Nah...Apples is harmless...a moody bitch sometimes...and a puppy dog at others...but he's no way shady...you could read him like a book.

...my vote however...would go to you BigPoppa....cause you talk mad shit on these boards, and then when I see you at Vinyl, you look at me like I'm speaking greek everytime I talk ((all the while saying NOTHING except "I'm gonna die if he drops_____ track))....yet you still sat next to me in the chill room and listened to my mindless babble....

Talk about shady....

Originally posted by marcid21

Nah...Apples is harmless...a moody bitch sometimes...and a puppy dog at others...but he's no way shady...you could read him like a book.

...my vote however...would go to you BigPoppa....cause you talk mad shit on these boards, and then when I see you at Vinyl, you look at me like I'm speaking greek everytime I talk ((all the while saying NOTHING except "I'm gonna die if he drops_____ track))....yet you still sat next to me in the chill room and listened to my mindless babble....

Talk about shady....

and what mindless babble it is....:tongue:

yuppers...there are shady people especially people who like to meet people one time and insist on talking about them or bad mouthing them to other people on the board...then trying to make it like they are the coolest person.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: