Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday nights in NYC

I am going to be in NYC tonight from Boston, I was curious if anyone has any recommendations for clubs to go to. In Boston I usually go to Roxy. I like Louie Devito and that type of music, any suggestions would eb great, thanks everyone!!!!

well, our DJ Neva definitely does not spin the same music as Louie Devito, but Fridays at Discotheque have remained to be a hot party.

Info:

Friday 05/10 - Discotheque (17 West 19th Street) 10PM-4AM

In the former space of Hush, Discotheque wants to bring some of the glamour of European nightclubs to the Flatiron. Design by Peter Sibilia, the 5,500-square-foot club's prominent space is a dance floor situated in front of the DJ booth. Three elevated areas with banquette seating overlook the dance floor. A small lounge with red walls painted with butterflies is set off to the side of a second bar in the back of the room... -- © Copyright 2001, 2002 BiZBash.com

DJ Neva of Suite 16 spinning hip hop, 80's and house.

Guestlist or table reservation required. Door by Pete.

For a $10 reduced admission tell Pete you are on SSWZ's guest list.

To get on the guest list, to make a table reservation, or for more information on SSWZ Public Relations e-mail sswz@hotmail.com

If your looking for something different than Discotheque, check out Centro-Fly on Fridays. Contact Broidy - http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=95813