Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help

aboyfrombklyn

Ok, there's this girl at work who is absolutely adorable, sweet, intelligent, and funny as hell.....and she wants to hang out with me.

The problem: MY GIRLFRIEND.

Being that my girlfriend lives in another state, I really doubt I have to worry about getting caught even though I'm not doing anything wrong except going out for a drink or some dinner. Cheating would never come in to play at all because I don't do those things.

I guess I just feel weird because there's this whole trust issue with my girlfriend since she lied to me so many times, and now I feel like I'm being a hypocrite since I want to do something I wouldn't feel comfortable having her do. There once was a time where I felt comfortable with my girlfriend hanging out with other guys. I'm not the type to try to take control in any way. I think each person should have his/her own life outside the relationship, something we're trying to get back to ever since she lied. I'm working at regaining my trust for her again (hope it's possible) and I want it to work out because I just love her so much, but meeting new people makes me wonder what I'm doing. LOVE does some crazy things.

You know what? Just ignore me. I'm confused. :confused:

You know the rule....if shes in a different zip code...its not cheating. :D

I say go for it 110%

Whats the worst thing thta can happen?

You have fun?

(I was going to say that you impregnate her, find out that shes a man...from another planet...the baby is born overnight and is an alien anti-christ that destroys the earth with its bowl movements....but im restraining myself here.)

Christ we all worry too much....

:flame:

Originally posted by gothzane

You know the rule....if shes in a different zip code...its not cheating. :D

I say go for it 110%

Whats the worst thing thta can happen?

You have fun?

(I was going to say that you impregnate her, find out that shes a man...from another planet...the baby is born overnight and is an alien anti-christ that destroys the earth with its bowl movements....but im restraining myself here.)

Christ we all worry too much....

:flame:

HAHA! That's exactly what I'm worrying about!

:laugh:

I think that based on your past w/ your current g/f , you should be able to have a little life outside the relationship.

I don't think that means sleeping with this girl from work, or even deeply making out (if it even gets to that). Just ask her out one day, some innocent coffee and muffins or a walk in the park, and let it flow naturally.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that, i just wouldn't cross that line (cheating) unless you speak to your current g/f. You don't want to stoop to her level.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Ok, there's this girl at work who is absolutely adorable, sweet, intelligent, and funny as hell.....and she wants to hang out with me.

The problem: MY GIRLFRIEND.

Being that my girlfriend lives in another state, I really doubt I have to worry about getting caught even though I'm not doing anything wrong except going out for a drink or some dinner. Cheating would never come in to play at all because I don't do those things.

I guess I just feel weird because there's this whole trust issue with my girlfriend since she lied to me so many times, and now I feel like I'm being a hypocrite since I want to do something I wouldn't feel comfortable having her do. There once was a time where I felt comfortable with my girlfriend hanging out with other guys. I'm not the type to try to take control in any way. I think each person should have his/her own life outside the relationship, something we're trying to get back to ever since she lied. I'm working at regaining my trust for her again (hope it's possible) and I want it to work out because I just love her so much, but meeting new people makes me wonder what I'm doing. LOVE does some crazy things.

You know what? Just ignore me. I'm confused. :confused:

Ok so let me get this straight, your gf lied to you sooo many times, and after all the posts I've read you're worried about being a hippocrite bc u WANT to do something...when you actually havent done it..Are you serious???? First off, your gf did so much garbage to you over and over, I dont even know why you're with her anyway. Second, just because you want to do something doeesnt mean your a hippocrite because all of us want to do things that are wrong, but that doesnt mean that we're wrong just for thinking about it. If you do it then that would be bad. However, this girl sounds like she would be good for you, so I would speak to your gf, and tell her that you found someone that would treat you much better and you want to see where it goes.