Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
romy20

K in clubs

I don't know if its just me, but I've done K a few times in clubs, and I just don't like it for some reason.

I'd rather do it at home or something and not in a club. I mean you just get fucked up and you can't even move, and if you try and dance or walk you just look all retarded lol

So how come so many people like doing it when they go out? Am I missing somethiong or maybe not doing enough of it ?

can anyone explain this?

I know its different though when you mix it with pills, but K alone in a club I just dont get.

:)

some of my boys and myself were chillin at the end of school last year on one of the roofs of our apts.. we were laying out bumping here and there... i dont know maybe the sun helps the k kick your ass but 3 of us fell a story off the building...the gravity boots were deff on.

Originally posted by zekefreak

I have yet to try it...I think i will next weekend...but I was under the impression that most people took K with pills. At least everyone I know that has done it has done it with E.

thats becuz u get the "rollercoaster effect" when u use it with pills. if ur going to use it alone then lower the quantity that u use.

a pea size bump for a beginner should make u feel good without the hole. soon u'll be bumpin w/ the big boys becuz ur tolerance should shoot right up w/ continued use.

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

I dont get it or like it either.. i dont understand how people can dance and walk around normally on k.. even if i take pretty small bumps, i have trouble walking without holding on to somethin

yeah same here.

Ill do K at my house or with friends but thats about it.

K with pills is a different story though.

but k alone in clubs i just dont like cuase i feel all dumb and retarded lol

Originally posted by bamitsme

some of my boys and myself were chillin at the end of school last year on one of the roofs of our apts.. we were laying out bumping here and there... i dont know maybe the sun helps the k kick your ass but 3 of us fell a story off the building...the gravity boots were deff on.

well OF COURSE you're not supposed to do k in the sun or heat.

Originally posted by codica3

LOL in my K days, K could be done anywhere.. absolutely anywhere and it was fun. The good ole days.. :D

Same here... back in the day I used to loooove doing this stuff at parties... if you don't do too much it's actually really good for dancing; you're more concentrated on the music because, unlike E, you are not in a social, gabby mode; and you can dance along to not only the music, but the lights as well. Throw a little yay in there, and you got the *perfect* dancing combo.

Originally posted by snarfgirl22

it's better at home alone in your bedroom...oh wait thats just me

yeah I agree too, I feel more comfortable at home or with friends somewhere.