Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Boach

Totally Don't Feel Like I Don't Belong Here

I don't think i go to clubs enough to post here, but I hear it's too fun to pass up so I'll spend most of my time in this forum. I ain't gettin laid much, lately, so I might as well talk about it instead.

I'm living the "grass is always greener" metaphor right now. Got rid of the girl cuz she was driving me nuts. Now, i'm not getting laid in limbo, so I'm missing those dating days. Oh, the indecision of it all!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by Boach

I don't think i go to clubs enough to post here, but I hear it's too fun to pass up so I'll spend most of my time in this forum. I ain't gettin laid much, lately, so I might as well talk about it instead.

I'm living the "grass is always greener" metaphor right now. Got rid of the girl cuz she was driving me nuts. Now, i'm not getting laid in limbo, so I'm missing those dating days. Oh, the indecision of it all!

welcome aboard man.

I'm an old timer on another board so I know how drama can erupt. I'm a bit of a drama queen (a hetero drama queen!).

JY: are you on elite?

Marcid: if you're referring to the George Spellwin logo, then yes. Watch out for Magilicuti, though. I know this kid and he's one fucked up cheescake.

That's right Mag, i'm callin you out, biatch.

Originally posted by berniec

Dam- more and more elte peeps on here very day...not that thats a bad thing :D Whats the count by now, 4 or 5 at least?

Bern

Goes to show which message board truly rules, mofo. Now say uncle.