Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Area 2 Info

Originally posted by march

so i guess the seating doesnt really matter for the dj's???? Glad i went with the cheap seats

Yup...Cheap seats are def. the WAY to GO!!! Last year I didnt go to the Main Stage at ALL...I was in the tent ALL day...plus if you leave the TENT it could take you another Hour waiting in Line to get back in the TENT...so Its really not worth leaving the "DJ Tent" at all... Thats just my OpiNiON... ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Yup...Cheap seats are def. the WAY to GO!!! Last year I didnt go to the Main Stage at ALL...I was in the tent ALL day...plus if you leave the TENT it could take you another Hour waiting in Line to get back in the TENT...so Its really not worth leaving the "DJ Tent" at all... Thats just my OpiNiON... ;)

ditto, i think i left the tent once during the orb, and that was just to walk around the promenade and see what i could get for free. get the cheapest seats you can, cuz nothing else is worth it assuming you're there for the dance tent....HOWEVER that may change this year with the addition of the blue man group.... plus im gonna need something to do during tiesto :vomit3: ah well...

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

yeah the wait last year was sick to get back into the tent....like and hour or so...sometimes it was like 2 hours to get into the tent..i hope this year they either made it bigger or..something.....