Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alcohol...

marcid21

...is soo EVIL! Can someone tell me why we feel the need to consume such an evil and pointless thing?

I mean seriously...what purpose does alcohol serve? Just to fuck you up and blurr your vision so you don't see the beastly thing (male or female) that you're about to violate?????

...i'm so serious on this. It seems like more and more lately, I've been noticing that basically everyone has to be intoxicated or under the influence of something to go out and have fun.....

...wtf...???? Does anyone get what I'm saying?

i think many people use alcohol as a sort of excuse to get out of their skin and to do stuff that they normally won´t, or stuff that is "socially not acceptable".

girls use it to not feel like a slut when they fuck you at the first encounter ("god i was so drunk yesterday" when she wasn´t). people do crazy stuff then say they don´t remember if it was embarassing, or say they were just too drunk. guys and girls sing on the top of their lungs on the open street. etc.

but you´re right, it´s kinda sad.

Originally posted by marcid21

...is soo EVIL! Can someone tell me why we feel the need to consume such an evil and pointless thing?

I mean seriously...what purpose does alcohol serve? Just to fuck you up and blurr your vision so you don't see the beastly thing (male or female) that you're about to violate?????

...i'm so serious on this. It seems like more and more lately, I've been noticing that basically everyone has to be intoxicated or under the influence of something to go out and have fun.....

...wtf...???? Does anyone get what I'm saying?

I tell you what..you show me how to poke myself in the eye and I'll show you how to elevate your mood without alcohol...it's as easy as clicking a switch...

Originally posted by phatman

I tell you what..you show me how to poke myself in the eye and I'll show you how to elevate your mood without alcohol...it's as easy as clicking a switch...

...hrrmmmmm....just wondering what switch you're talking about.....:idea:

(( btw...i never see u online :( )

Originally posted by barslut

Give it up , your a drunk slut and you love it.

LOL...

i'm totally not saying that I'm not guilty of this crime....but I'm just saying what a sad thing it is that we have to rely somewhat on one substance or another to loosen us up, let us have fun, and just be ourselves.....

....just wierd, and sad...that's all.

I kinda feel sorry for the fact that I have to explaine this, but some people just seem to appreciate a good wine, champagne, brandy or whiskey.

I think nothing beats and old fashioned self made diner for two in front of the fireplace, with a nice bottle of wine, candlelight and sweet soft music in the back, maybe even snow outside.

After the diner a warm bath with champagne and strawberries and then a warm bed with fresh fruit on the side.... just to set the mood right ofcourse....

you will get burned, but you might like it....

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

I kinda feel sorry for the fact that I have to explaine this, but some people just seem to appreciate a good wine, champagne, brandy or whiskey.

I think nothing beats and old fashioned self made diner for two in front of the fireplace, with a nice bottle of wine, candlelight and sweet soft music in the back, maybe even snow outside.

After the diner a warm bath with champagne and strawberries and then a warm bed with fresh fruit on the side.... just to set the mood right ofcourse....

you will get burned, but you might like it....

werd...that sounds straight out of GQ...but it's how i live it as well...i love a good glass of wine or an after dinner drink - i truly love dessert wine (esp. a quality port)...

but

in all honesty, i think it's a tough gig when you're younger...you're more compulsive to going extreme...if you can survive it as my friends and I have, you learn your limitations and enjoy pushing it to the limit but not going overboard - just like anything else...

Originally posted by marcid21

(( btw...i never see u online :( )

work's been RidIcuLous...getting in late, i dont even want to turn the pc on...dinner and then bed...makes for a boring life these days...but...hopefully next week will slow down and i'll jump on you...i mean, i'll jump on aim...:D

Originally posted by laraver

in all honesty, i think it's a tough gig when you're younger...you're more compulsive to going extreme...if you can survive it as my friends and I have, you learn your limitations and enjoy pushing it to the limit but not going overboard - just like anything else...

true..

. . . Alcohol is one of the mothers of all vice's . . . I've had too much pain because of it . . and I will forever think it's dirty . . but hey, that's just me . .

. . . and plus, even though the costs can be higher, I find that rolls make alkyhol a cheap date when you want to compare how much it opens you up and kills your inhibitions . . . Heck, I'll go as far as to say rolls make ALL other drugs look like a cheap date . .

. . . gotta stay away from those too . . .