Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where the fuck is everyone who...

HASN'T seen & done everything?

I go out constantly, and all I see are ppl who are jaded with everything going on because its all old and boring to them...

where is everyone to share the fun new shit with thats still fun & new to them??? am I just the only loser who hasn't seen/done anything?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . ask yourself . . does it really matter? . . .

yeah... kind of...

its more fun when you can do things with people who are equally excited about them as you are...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . ask yourself . . does it really matter? . . .

that got me thinking of the Chemical Bros track "it doesn't matter" , cause if you think about it, it really doesn't mmmaaaaatttteerrrrrrrr.........

But as for new things, im always looking to travel around the world. I want to see so much b4 i die, so i just keep on truckin till i make it :)

Originally posted by joeg

yeah... kind of...

its more fun when you can do things with people who are equally excited about them as you are...

See, w/ people who've seen and done everything, they have higher standards.

With people who're newbies, you're just sorta dropping the cut off point down. Is it REALLY a good trade off?

Originally posted by xpander

See, w/ people who've seen and done everything, they have higher standards.

With people who're newbies, you're just sorta dropping the cut off point down. Is it REALLY a good trade off?

I disagree...

I think theres a lot of things that just lose value because its been done... "1 timers" of sorts... ever see a movie that was great the first time, but didn't have much replay value because once you knew the plot... it lost the shock value?

I disagree...

I think theres a lot of things that just lose value because its been done... "1 timers" of sorts... ever see a movie that was great the first time, but didn't have much replay value because once you knew the plot... it lost the shock value?

Yeah, but what experiences are you refering to?

The loss of shock value doesn't apply to EVERYTHING. You have to specify the context in which this whole "boredom with things you've done" is taken in. Otherwise, it doesn't meann all that much

Originally posted by xpander

Yeah, but what experiences are you refering to?

The loss of shock value doesn't apply to EVERYTHING. You have to specify the context in which this whole "boredom with things you've done" is taken in. Otherwise, it doesn't meann all that much

Its nothing specific... but just something I was thinking about...

I go out constantly, and all I see are ppl who are jaded with everything going on because its all old and boring to them...

where is everyone to share the fun new shit with thats still fun & new to them??? am I just the only loser who hasn't seen/done anything?

maybe they find it boring because they were going for the wrong reasons to begin with?

I feel the same way sometimes. I'm getting a late start on my childhood... we should hang out. :)

on the flipside, i'm one of those strange people who are interested in many things that other ppl don't find interesting at all... the beautiful, sensual, subtle details of life rather than the overtly exciting experiences people seem to crave.

Originally posted by wideskies

on the flipside, i'm one of those strange people who are interested in many things that other ppl don't find interesting at all... the beautiful, sensual, subtle details of life rather than the overtly exciting experiences people seem to crave.

Yeah, but then, people don't "get" you.

Sigh, problems, problems...

Bro..

Your only gonna be 19 soon.

Relax.

Things will come full swing, just be prepared in the meantime.

well put

that was a great point you brought. i think it's because people who were once really intensly feeling/doing something set it to be a routine, and hence after a while become boring and conservative. that's the downfall of every avant-garde. one needs to retain that initial curiosity in order to explore new things. it's like ppl who'd never go to a new club because only *kids* go there. than they miss the new trends in music, and end up listening to *good old tunes* which noone likes any more.....

nothing wrong with that, it's just that they need to be aware that The World of Nightlife is not going to stop moving after thay became static....;)

Guest tilly

did you say sensual?

hehe;)