Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Effects Of Xtc...short Or Long Term???

ok i posted this a while back on the ny board but im gonna repost it here...

my own experience:

when i used to do xtc a lot back in the day...lets see three years ago since i first dropped....i noticed my short term memory was going down hill...for ex i work at a restaurant and i would find myself forgetting things or just forgetting things in general...

this was when i used to drop at twice a month sometimes more....

now three years later i dont notice anything different...it seems as if i never dropped at all.....i remember everything important that i need to remember.....like exam times and dates.....

just curious as to your experiences....now i would never consider myself a crack head when i went through my little binge caue it was only on weekends and i binged for prob 3 months then it was moderated after that....

last time i dropped was new years and three other times before that...so in the last 15 months 4 times.....

i am now saving myself for ibiza......

anyone else have a similar story????

nobody cares about your stupid after school special stories. :blown:

haha yo you will drop a bomb or get a little crazy before you leave though....... I mean shit Bocc is home school is pretty much done, time to get loose son.

i agree...i did it for 8 or 9 years..and easily 10-20 ills (or more) a weekend...almost every weekend...i dont think there is any seratonin left in my body sometimes...my memory has gotten better (i think) but i am prone to bouts of depression and severe social anxiety...both symptoms of long term xtc abuse..and it was abuse....use is a few a month..abuse is how i did it...

pay the piper for the fun times i spose...

i have been using excessivly for the past yr..every weekend practically..2-3 pills..i go thru sperts of depression and mood swings...i still kinda roll tho..i mean of course not like i did in the first couple months but overall im still good wit 2.i try to roll now only like once/ twice a month.ut latley that hasnt been working out.summer is a comin!!!!!:eek:

lets see i rolled very hard for about two years. taking 10 peoples each weekend and i started to experience memory loss and really bad memory loss at that. i also started to experience dizzyness while i was standing and i was a salesman at gucci so i was stabding practically the whole day. thats the thing that scared me the most. my memory loss was very frustating! I WOULD BE TALKINMG TO someone and forget what the person said a minute or two after that person said it! OR I WOULD FORGET the next word i was about to say. and its like i knew that i knew what that person said or what i was about to say but i couldnt picture it in my head and i started to get pissed. now my memory is coming back little by little. i never got the sympton of depression though well except for the next day. i still trip but not as i used to. now i only trip like once a month or two months but when i do i do it with five pills in one night which i guess is still a klil bad but oh well!