Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"you'll never guess what happened friday night.."

"we're @ the underground, the wearhouse downtown, place is packed, house muzik EVERYWHERE, everybody's dancing, he's working the crowd, we're having a great time. I turn around, and guess who's there standing in the dj booth? His psycho ex-girlfriend. She needs help!"

Mannn, can i relate! :laugh:

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by ibclubbin

love the beat....need more upbeat house tunes like that one :D

BG

I don't know that I'd call the song upbeat...it's pretty tribally actually. Dope song either way...very funny. Sanchez played it on his essential mix a couple weeks ago. It's released on Yoshitoshi.

Fliz

Originally posted by fliz77

I don't know that I'd call the song upbeat...it's pretty tribally actually. Dope song either way...very funny. Sanchez played it on his essential mix a couple weeks ago. It's released on Yoshitoshi.

Fliz

its the highhats that make it feel "housey" to me.......its the bongos and other drums that make a song feel "tribal" to these ears :D

BG

Originally posted by djmikebugout

"we're @ the underground, the wearhouse downtown, place is packed, house muzik EVERYWHERE, everybody's dancing, he's working the crowd, we're having a great time. I turn around, and guess who's there standing in the dj booth? His psycho ex-girlfriend. She needs help!"

Mannn, can i relate! :laugh:

Mike BuGouT

This song is too funny!! Eddie's bringing it back old school...funny dialouge in a house track, it's nice to see one of these again!:D

do you guys have a separate house music room, or is it all one room and the music changes around from house to hip-hop? if its one room, are you guys looking to give out guest spots? i know some really good dj's that like doing guest spots....let me know? i do "guest spot" promotions for my dj's also.

Originally posted by bearall

do you guys have a separate house music room, or is it all one room and the music changes around from house to hip-hop? if its one room, are you guys looking to give out guest spots? i know some really good dj's that like doing guest spots....let me know? i do "guest spot" promotions for my dj's also.

the main floor is hip hop by paulie feva. the back room is all house..the sick sounds of mikey bugout!!!

jeex..ive only been to the place once but i sound like the head friggin promoter. :tongue:

it sounds cool there. im not trying to get my dj's in there to take anyone's spot. im just looking to give them a guest spot in an area where they've never been before. its gets there name around, and it will bring in more people to your club. so, if it sounds good, e-mail me at woogiwoogi@aol.com