I got FUCKED with a strap on...

tommyarmani

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wow! that was a bit too, what should i call it, raw? for me. . .but still an amazing story!

Paws up to you for being so good to your girl! ;)

And that is only the beginning of a divine sexual relationship . . .enjoy the ride!

I can't believe you would post a story expecting people to believe that you carry around sex toys with you wherever you go.

I raise the big BS! Flag on this story!

Kind of like half of the stories you read in the Penthouse Forum.

Originally posted by clamlicker

I can't believe you would post a story expecting people to believe that you carry around sex toys with you wherever you go.

I raise the big BS! Flag on this story!

Kind of like half of the stories you read in the Penthouse Forum.

im with clamlicker here.

gawd. :laugh: i dont care anyway, it just seems weird that you would go out of your way to share this story with the clubplanet sex board. its also weird that you have all the details, even about the specific edible lube that was used. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by somebitch

gawd. :laugh: i dont care anyway, it just seems weird that you would go out of your way to share this story with the clubplanet sex board. its also weird that you have all the details, even about the specific edible lube that was used. :rolleyes:

Just another reason why I say he is full of shit. Not only does he make me want to :vomit: but I think he is making this stuff up to get some obviously needed attention in here.

He is called a troll.

Tommy, Sounds like you had fun over the weekend.

To all the disbelievers, why would anyone take the time to write out such a long story. And Tommyarmani was the one who started that other post about getting "fist fucked" and he DID say he would update us on what happened that following weekend.

The story was very detailed, but why would the "edible" lubricant item cause you to doubt the story!

Oh well - great story, & don't let others discourage you from sharing any more experiences, this is the SEX board.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

i have vivid details, because its 100% true

I have an idea there feltcher boy. Throw all of those kinky butt sex toys you love so much out on your bed, take a digital photo of them and post them here.

Then I will believe your story.

My bet is you will now have to scramble wildly to find some pics of those named toys on the web...I bet none of the photos you post will be on a bed though and not all of the toys together.

Good luck.

Originally posted by clamlicker

I have an idea there feltcher boy. Throw all of those kinky butt sex toys you love so much out on your bed, take a digital photo of them and post them here.

Then I will believe your story.

My bet is you will now have to scramble wildly to find some pics of those named toys on the web...I bet none of the photos you post will be on a bed though and not all of the toys together.

Good luck.

i agree again.

if you really want us to believe, show us some pictures. ;)

Originally posted by india22

Tommy, Sounds like you had fun over the weekend.

To all the disbelievers, why would anyone take the time to write out such a long story. B]

Maybe because he is 5'8" 250 pound virgin who has never had sex and wants attention?

That is just my guess.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

hi, im at work right now & dont have any pics. But if my proof can be provided, you owe me...

If you post pics like I said that will proove it to me and I will give you the attention you are yearning for.

If on the other hand you try to pull some BS like making up another "character" on the board (maybe your "girlfriend") and posting that YES it did happen I will just laugh.

I want a photo of all of the sex toys that you talked about in a heap on your bed. And if you are in the pic that would be a bonus.

Oh by the way don't try and push off a Photoshopped photo and claim it is real.