Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who crashed more on any god given night, Shawn Ink or T

Not for nothing but how long have these guys actually been spinning? Their sets usually never make any sense and You'll be lucky if you get a solid 20 minutes good beat matching. Man the last I was at factory on a Friday a few weeks ago, I thought Amtrak was hving their annual demolishin derby.

Hell Eddie Baez may play No doubt,Vanga boys, and sometimes even Reo Speed wagon but at least the guy can mix and keep people the tunnel and bridgites dancing. I dunno I guess if you have muscle, tattoos, cocky attitude, and frequently use audio galaxy then the big popular rooms in manhattan will book you.

Love live Exit, SF, and Webster Hall the true New York Underground.

:confused:

Big Ralph from the left side

Originally posted by cakewalk

Not for nothing but how long have these guys actually been spinning? Their sets usually never make any sense and You'll be lucky if you get a solid 20 minutes good beat matching. Man the last I was at factory on a Friday a few weeks ago, I thought Amtrak was hving their annual demolishin derby.

lol .. thats funny!!!!!! ... i know whatcha mean, it's all about who you know, in the dj/club biz , not what ya know .. itz pretty sad, oh well! .. life goes on!

Hell Eddie Baez may play No doubt,Vanga boys, and sometimes even Reo Speed wagon but at least the guy can mix and keep people the tunnel and bridgites dancing. I dunno I guess if you have muscle, tattoos, cocky attitude, and frequently use audio galaxy then the big popular rooms in manhattan will book you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This guy is gonna fit right in................

WELL FOR SOME REASON THEY DID NOT ALLOW ME TO FINISH THE SUBJECT BUT THIS IS NOT A POST DIRECTED AT SHAWN INK ONLY. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE READ THE FOLLOWING:

WHO CRASHES MORE ON ANY GOD GIVEN NIGHT SHAWN INK OR TONY DRAPER???

BIG RALPH:laugh:

YOU'D THINK WITH TECHNOLOGY THESE DAYS THESE GUYS WOULD USE THOSE CD PLAYERS THAT AUTOMATICALLY MATCH THE BEATS TOGETHER.

DAMN MAYBE I JUST I GAVE A SECRET AWAY

:blown:

THIS IS THE UNDERGROUND SOUND:

sf, webster hall, AND exit

Where's Louie Devito when you need him.

I just saw Shawn spin in CT on Saturday, and he was fuckin awesome. I didnt hear him trainwreck at all, I cant believe you actually put him in the same category as Tony Draper. Eddie Baez is fuckin horrible. Ive seen him twice in the last few weeks, his mixing sucked, and every creative thing he tried sounded aweful. Not to mention he played sandstorm...

Obviously you have no clue on how to trainspot. Either that or you were on too many bumps which I hear Shawn can't go without on any given night, which may explain why he puts together some fantastic sets.

Then again frequenting CT clubs sure says alot. I haen't been in CT. in over a year where I'm originally from heck, Razor and Guido's "do it again" is still a crowd favorite. So I wonder how much you know about what good mixing sound like.

I invite anybody who has a clue to hear him or Draper spin sometime. Then post a review. If Draper and Ink both worked as conducters for Metronorth everyone riding that train would be in trouble.

I invite anybody who has a clue to hear him or Draper spin sometime. Then post a review. If Draper and Ink both worked as conducters for Metronorth everyone riding that train would be in trouble.

hahahahhahahah i like this guy!!

. . . The end is nigh . . .

Interesting reply...Is that so bothering to you? Then again you are from the Garden State.

LOL :tongue:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Always on the left,

Ralph

I thinks its pretty patethic to comment on someone's supposively druge use from a report from a third party. If you knew Shawn, you would know it is not true. Its one thing to criticize the way he plays, buts its another to criticize someone's supposively drug use.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I thinks its pretty patethic to comment on someone's supposively druge use from a report from a third party. If you knew Shawn, you would know it is not true. Its one thing to criticize the way he plays, buts its another to criticize someone's supposively drug use.

werd.

-mjr

Finally some mutual Draper haters. On Experience those kids say, and I qoute" Draper is GoD!" Lmao!:laugh: One nite he played deep chemical, and followed by 30 mins of cd's. I can't even tell you how bad he was before Space Girl went on! I haven't heard ink yet, but he couldn't be worse... Well I hope for his sake.

OMG..........ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

First All, can someone please explain to me how the "hell" Draper is able to be bring people in. To this day it amazes me. The last time I was exit it was so bad I left after an hour. He makes no sense with his programing nor do I think he knows the basics of beat matching. How can you play Jonah, Elements, and whitney houston all in one sequence, then pause the music and make horrible piercing noises with whatever effects processor he uses. For some reason the people were loving it though. Does he literally give these people free crack at the door or are they all tunnel bridge morons?

Shawn, who I have had the oppurtunity to hear twice hasn't gone more then 15 minutes with solid mixing. Two records would sound good, then I don't know what would happen after that. He would go from epic trance to something that John Selway would play in an instant. Not to mention the pitches would be all out of wack, either one very fast or very slow. I do remember seeing people clearing the dance floor at times unlike Draper. The last time I was a factory on a friday, Shawn was no longer there and I asked someone why and I was told there wasn't appeal for Shawn's music. Not that I am avid supporter of Eddie Baez but at least he kept the place jumping, playing no doubt and pink remixes, and some Reo Speed wagon vocal.

As far as who is better between Draper and Ink, I don't know nor do I really care. I only frequent those places when I'm comped.

I do have some curiousity maybe we should have a spin off. Would anyone want to keep score?

Just my two cents on the forever First Class striving NYC dj circuit.

Crazy Ralph

Always representing the left

:blank: :blank: :blank: