Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Forever 21 for those who want to look good but....

...have a budget

Just a few months ago I discovered this really great store for women,Forever 21.

In NJ there are 2 location one in Woodbridge Mall and one in Jersey Gardens.

Cheap and keeps it classy. You will definatly find something for those emergency I have nothing to wear nights.

Sure it's not a big name but a women never tells her secrets. If you say its from the spring Pucci collection than it is!!!

yea i knoww.... they got forever 21 in palisades.... altho i've never bought anyting from there..... my friend has a ton of stuff from that place and let me tell u.... while i wear D&G and Christian Dior and she wears forever 21 and we equally look good, i spend about 50 times more and we still equally look good..... no1 can tell.... maybe i buy some cheaper stuff b4 i go COMPLETELY broke

Last time I was there was like a year ago at the one in Jersey Gardens. I could not find a thing in the whole place, but maybe I'll try again:confused: Is the one in Woodbridge any better:confused: ??

Originally posted by dibs

Last time I was there was like a year ago at the one in Jersey Gardens. I could not find a thing in the whole place, but maybe I'll try again:confused: Is the one in Woodbridge any better:confused: ??

The one in woodbridge is smaller but pretty much the same stuff.

This store is good last minute place.It not high quality stiching or anything like SOMEBITCH says but its helped me get through some weekends;)

Originally posted by randall16

dont they sell clothes that are really small...that cater to smaller girls...like 5-7-9.....smaller body types.....

wooowww 5-7-9 sooo went out of buisness everywhere. . .

I ended up at Woodbridge the other day and saw it and i got a tear in my eye ::tear::. . .

So i go inside and low and behold. . .Rainbow Shops took over their stores. . .now the clothes are so wear and tear and the fashions there are rather. . .eh. But cheap . . .really cheap. ;)

But f21 is an awesome place, so is Charlotte Russe icon14.gif

Originally posted by somebitch

they have some cute stuff but not well made... it's the kinda stuff you buy to wear once.

Thats the problem I have with clothes, I would rather spend the $$$ to get something good, rather then not spending much on something I would only wear once. But if I am in a jam and in that area then maybe?

Originally posted by dibs

hunn... try Palisades mall.... good forever 21 there :)

Originally posted by somebitch

they have some cute stuff but not well made... it's the kinda stuff you buy to wear once.

true. i came across this store while i was in tampa a little while ago. they have a huge selection and cheap prices, but yeah, the quality isnt that great. but most of it is VERY trendy stuff, things you wouldn't wear for more than a few months anyways. i'd rather buy expensive classic pieces, than expensive trendy clothes.

Originally posted by sxyaznchiq

but most of it is VERY trendy stuff, things you wouldn't wear for more than a few months anyways. i'd rather buy expensive classic pieces, than expensive trendy clothes.

EXACTLY!!

Originally posted by sxyaznchiq

true. i came across this store while i was in tampa a little while ago. they have a huge selection and cheap prices, but yeah, the quality isnt that great. but most of it is VERY trendy stuff, things you wouldn't wear for more than a few months anyways. i'd rather buy expensive classic pieces, than expensive trendy clothes.

ditto.

I love that place... where I get most of my clothes I wear to the clubs..

It's trendy and very low priced, so even if it reaks of smoke or gets a drink spilled on it, that just $14 or $15 down the drain, as opposed to wearing Bebe or something which is like throwing away a paycheck.

The clothes are definatley not the best made.. but will last a few months atleast.