Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does Anyone Have Goals For This Summer?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trewguy

WELL MY GOAL IS TO SHOOT MY LOAD IN JENNIJUGS FACE AND THEN TELL HER WHO I AM !!!!!

WHEN I ACCOMPLISH IT I WILL LET HER KNOW WHAT A WHORE SHE IS !!!!

Nice to see some classy guys still exist:rolleyes:

...and my goals for the summer are to work as little as possible and to get as bronze as possible:) :D

WELL MY GOAL IS TO SHOOT MY LOAD IN JENNIJUGS FACE AND THEN TELL HER WHO I AM !!!!!

I seriously doubt you will accomplish that. You better stick to your usual routine of shooting your load in your Mom's face!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

JENNI, CAN'T YOU FIND OUT WHO THIS IS? PLEASE DO, AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF IT

DAN JUST LEFT JENNY 2 A MEESAAGE -- SHE WILL BE CALLING HUIM BACK SHORTLY WITH DAVE FROM RUTHERFORDS PHONE NUMBER AS SOON AS SHE DOES I WILL LET YOU KNOW

OBVIOUSLY THIS KID CANT'T BE ANYBODY SPRCIAL SINCE NO ONE KNOWS WHO HE IS .

i seriously doubt that u can get someones number from clubplanet. if you do then trewguy will probably own clubplanet as his lawsuit will take care of him and his kids and there kids and there kids..........

but anyway that is dick of him......who does he think he is.lol

all u got to do is ask him for his number im sure he wont have a problem giving it to ya

:laugh:

Be nice I know where you live!!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by santaforeal

i seriously doubt that u can get someones number from clubplanet. if you do then trewguy will probably own clubplanet as his lawsuit will take care of him and his kids and there kids and there kids..........

but anyway that is dick of him......who does he think he is.lol

all u got to do is ask him for his number im sure he wont have a problem giving it to ya

:laugh:

i wasn't planning on getting off of club planet --- my friends are friends with his friend and they were calling her to get --- but she felt she needed to protect him so she didn't give it out

he crossed the line -- making little comments here and there is funny and nobody really ever gets hurt or offended . what he said is a blantant undesreved disrespect -

Originally posted by amercali

to do temps, factory, surfclub in a 24 hour period

Try this order, Sat:Dejais, then Factory then Sun: Sufclub them Temps on Sunday........................... All in one ............... It can be done.......... Belive me

Remember who you are talking to????

After being up here for six years, you would do the same thing!!!

That is just Saturday night.....I am going to go out Friday and end at Tempts on Sunday night.....

If I start sneaking out of the senior citizen home to go out, then get me some help

Originally posted by destiny779

So where did trewguy run off to:tongue:

im here

ANYWAY JENNI I WAS AKED BY JENNY TO STOP SO AS LONG AS THE SO CALLED WARRIORS DON'T SAY ANYTHING ANYMORE I WILL STOPP WITH MY DEROGITORY COMMENTS TOWARDS YOU

YOUR FREIND DAN ASKED JENNY TO ASK ME TO STOP