Does Anyone Have Goals For This Summer?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by notallthere

My goal for the summer is to drink a whole bottle of 151.

done that! Causes major problems!

SO JENNIJUGS WHAT IS YOUR GOAL FOR THE SUMMER

TO BEAT ME UP ITS REAL DOUBTFULL WE CHILL AT THE SAME PLACES AND THAT WON'T HAPPEN AND VIPTECH YOU WANT TO TAKE CARE OF IT ANYTIME BUDDY MEET ME SOME WHERE AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE OUT THEIR THAT CAN TAKE YOU JENNI ASK ME NICELY AND I WILL DELETE THE POST BECOUSE RIGHT NOW I AM HAVING FUN EXERCISING MY 5TH ADMENDMENT

FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Originally posted by trewguy

TO BEAT ME UP ITS REAL DOUBTFULL WE CHILL AT THE SAME PLACES AND THAT WON'T HAPPEN AND VIPTECH YOU WANT TO TAKE CARE OF IT ANYTIME BUDDY MEET ME SOME WHERE AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE OUT THEIR THAT CAN TAKE YOU JENNI ASK ME NICELY AND I WILL DELETE THE POST BECOUSE RIGHT NOW I AM HAVING FUN EXERCISING MY 5TH ADMENDMENT

FREEDOM OF SPEECH

O jeez...stop bein a jerk and just delete the post, don't go and make this go further then it already has you're a lot nicer then that:tongue: ok im shuttin up now:)

Originally posted by destiny779

O jeez...stop bein a jerk and just delete the post, don't go and make this go further then it already has you're a lot nicer then that:tongue: ok im shuttin up now:)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by amercali

to do temps, factory, surfclub in a 24 hour period

A true warrior will do Tempts, Factory, Surfclub and close Tempts on a Sunday night! When I wuz younger and we were much crazier, we threw in Twilo after Factory. By the time we got to Surf Club, we didnt even understand how we got there. Ahhh, those were the days gone by...................

Originally posted by laurie619

You have serious problems if you can do that. . .I recommend you seek HELP ASAP* :tongue:

A few years ago, we did that a few times in the summer and none of us have any problems. Its all about being a warrior and knowing when enough is enough.

Originally posted by njdionysus

A few years ago, we did that a few times in the summer and none of us have any problems. Its all about being a warrior and knowing when enough is enough.

I just dont see how people can be proud of things like that :rolleyes:

I just dont see how people can be proud of things like that :rolleyes:

I don't think it is so much pride but, the fact that we are not going to be able to always do it, eventually, at least for me anyway,. I will slow down.

So, it is fun while you can do it............ I mean it is fun. :)

Originally posted by perns2002

I don't think it is so much pride but, the fact that we are not going to be able to always do it, eventually, at least for me anyway,. I will slow down.

I just feel that staying up all hours like that is absolutely ridiculous. . .but whatever floats your boat :D

I just feel that staying up all hours like that is absolutely ridiculous. . .but whatever floats your boat :D

To each his own, that was then and now I couldnt even imagine going from Tempts to Factory. The most important thing about it is never getting caught up and letting the scene get the best of you. I can tell you this, it was crazzzzzy and the stories will last a lifetime.

Originally posted by perns2002

Exactly....stfu laurie, b/c you know you will do it atleast once this summer, it isn't like you have to do it every weekend....that is what you will be doing for you b-day weekend!! :D

you can alwasy sleep in your car and drive everyone around!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Actually, I think sleep is highly overrated....just wanted to throw that comment in. :)

Originally posted by trewguy

FREEDOM OF SPEECH

FIRST AMENDMENT:

GUARENTEES THE FREEDOM OF RELIGION, SPEECH, AND THE PRESS AND THE RIGHTS TO ASSEMBLE PEACEABLY AND TO PETITION THE GOVERNMENT.

THE FIFTHE AMENDMENT:

GUARENTEES THE RIGHTS TO INDICTMENT BY GRAND JURY, TO DUE PROCESS OF LAW, AND TO FAIR PAYMENT WHEN PRIVATE PROPERTY IS TAKEN FOR PUBLIC USE. IT ALSO PROHIBITS COMPULSORY SELF-INCRIMINATION AND DOUBLE JEOPARDY(TRIAL FOR SAME CRIME TWICE).

:tongue: