Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tommy stay away from the dust................

unless u like drooling on yourself, :drunk:

it's powerful enuff in the smokeable form, I would hate to see what it would do if u snorted the shit.

the things that go well w/ k are e, coke and weed. anything beyond that and u are just killing yourself and not getting the full effect of the k.:knife:

Originally posted by bkissa

i wonder why people always say dust makes you do crazy stuff (i.e. drool) ...i've never seen anyone who couldn't handle themselves on it, or have an addiction to it, or have it fuck up their lives...

kissa, I have seen all that u have described above and it aint pretty. u have either been lucky or have gotten some really weak shit :drool:

i've never seen someone puke or drool or piss on themselves when they're drunk tho.. alcohol is MUCH better than pcp..

educate yourself on the facts, not what you hear from someone else..

make your own decisions, and be careful...

my .02

Originally posted by bkissa

i wonder why people always say dust makes you do crazy stuff (i.e. drool) ...i've never seen anyone who couldn't handle themselves on it, or have an addiction to it, or have it fuck up their lives...

kissa i know you have done your experimentation but dust definately has mad negative effects, and you will start to see them with extensive use. or you will see peoples lives get fucked up with continued extensive use.

now i am not tryin to tell you not to do anything just be careful and look out for your friends as well (which i am sure you will)

DUST CAN LEAD TO A TOTAL DISTORTED SENSE OF REALITY.....

Originally posted by tommyarmani

what about mixing a tiny bit of meth into the jar? or for that matter, what other types of drugs would go good with K? im always looking for new ways to die, i mean get F'ed up...YOU KNOW....;)

Hmm.. well I once had something called "trail mix" from this 28 year old guy that was hitting on me and trying to make me marry him.. but anyways.. it was X + K all in powder form. FUCKS YOU THE HELL UP.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

First of al noone has the fucking time to air dry and noone ever said they cut it for their personal shit.....you know everyone who sells basically cuts that shit.....do a little more research Dr. K :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

It does take a while to air dry....but here is a quick tip...and I have noticed you get a little bit more and it comes out maaaadddd

strong....

I know some people don't have the convenience of air drying...but you can speed up the process by pouring the

liq out on four seperate plates instead of 1....

I had a friend who was doing it like that...I bought a jar from him and one bump floored me!!!!

I have been doing it like that ever since and it is sooo much better....give it a shot let me know how it comes out if you do

Just my recipe for a "K overload"...