Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IT'S TIME FOR EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD TO FREAK OUT AT ME

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

Originally posted by notallthere

DO you think this is real or fake?

GEEZ....YOU'RE STILL AROUND? I THOUGHT YOU KILLED YOURSELF

ANYWAY, WHY DON'T YOU DO US ALL A FAVOR AND STFU

haha you where the one who was all depressed and talking about killing yourself. Don't place your own issues on me.

Originally posted by notallthere

haha you where the one who was all depressed and talking about killing yourself. Don't place your own issues on me.

ME DEPRESS....HAHAHAHAHAH.....YOU MUST BE MISTAKING ME WITH YOU ALCOHOLIC DADDY AND WHORE OF A MOTHER

CHOSENSTUD HAS NO REASON TO BE DEPRESS LET ALONE TALK ABOUT KILLING MYSELF....SO GET YOUR STORIES RIGHT FOOL!

YOUR SCREEN NAME FITS YOU PERFECTLY.....LOSER!!!

So does your's chosenone.

Your name screams "I want attention i want to be considered bad ass, I want people to think that i am in some way powerful because i know what a fucking sap i am in real life. look at me look at me because when I am not on a cheesy internet chat room i am nothing in real life"

Usually people that brag or make boastful Screen names are the ugliest fattest losers on the web. Just like girls that have sexy screen names and brag about there bodies on chat boards and AOL. Those girls usually are the fattest grossest pigs.

Hang in there buddy try not to to slit those twiggy wrists of yours again

AWE YOU'RE HURTING CHOSENGODS FEELINGS......NOT!!!

BUDDY YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LOSER....WHO CRAVES ATTENTION.....IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY YOU ARE THE ONE THAT POST A TON OF NONSENSICAL THREADS ON HERE....ALSO, AREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO GOES TO THE CLUBS ALONE....BOO HOO...OH AND DON'T YOU LOVE THAT JOEY'S IN CLIFTON AS WELL.....LET SEE....ALSO, WEREN'T YOU THE ONE WITH ALL THOSE PHONY SCREEN NAMES MOCKING EVERYONE IN HERE.....

HMMMM.....SHOULD I GO ON......MAYBE I'LL STOP BEFORE YOUR LOVER NAKEDONE SHOWS UP AND START DEFENDING YOU'RE SORRY ASS

haha now your reaching bro. Yeah i used to go to clubs by myself it sucked. I never said im johhny popular and i dont pretend to be. Your the one who thinks hes so great.

WHy dont you post your picture i want everyone to see how great you are....

Originally posted by esco

If you hit the quote button and see where he downloaded this picture from, You will notice that he got it from this site:

http://www.americannaziparty.com/images/nig_ticket.jpg

What are you doing searching Nazi sights?

No im not my friend sent the picture to me. I hate nazis my grandpa was in ww2 and i fucking cant stand anything thats stands for them. I guess i shouldent have posted it. Ill delete the pic