Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now & Then Pics

Soooo.. anyone change a lot since highscool or since college, etc.. until now?? From maybe beginning club days to now club days?? I dunno, I was just sitting here at work bored as hell when I thought it might be cute to start a thread with now & then pics of people from the board. It might be corny, but it could be fun too..

I changed a lot from highschool ~~> college.. but I'm at work now so I can't scan and post pics.. but people, free free to get this thread started. We'll see how it turns out.

:D :D :D

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I changed ALOT .........

People from my school either don't recognize me or do a double take. I like seeing how people have changed, but then I have a few friends that look the same as they did years back and probably always will.

Hopefully I can get this bitch ass scanner to work at my job

Originally posted by brickhouse

YAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHATTTTTTT THE FUUUUUUUUCK

I've seen double posts happen before, but quintuple posts??? Damnnnnnnnn

you are, my dear, simply out of control.

i don't think i've changed THAT much since highschool. my hair's a bit longer and i weigh about 10 lbs heavier. but it's only been 3 years since i graduated HS, so who knows what the future may bring. scary.

hehe.... well i am a senior in high skool now but..... at the end of jnr high and beginning of hs, i wuz flat and couldnt dress and had ugly hair and just didn't know WTF i wuz doing with myself.... now i have a nicer body and gained a bit of weight 2 look better and finally got a chest (well, plastic surgery does wonders, doesn' it?)

Originally posted by ellinita

hehe.... well i am a senior in high skool now but..... at the end of jnr high and beginning of hs, i wuz flat and couldnt dress and had ugly hair and just didn't know WTF i wuz doing with myself.... now i have a nicer body and gained a bit of weight 2 look better and finally got a chest (well, plastic surgery does wonders, doesn' it?)

werd!

Call me when you're 18 and legal!

Originally posted by wideskies

you're a senior in high school and you've already gotten a boob job?! girl, people can still mature physically until their late 20s! why is it so important to have bigger breasts now? u're not even out of your teens!

it's important b/c push up bras get really fuckin annoying after awhile.... it kinda sucked being a 32B.... now that im a large C/small D, i duno it kinda made me feel better.... i mean it;s not the MOST important thing but it's something that i wanted and now that i got it out of the way abot a week ago, i can focus on other more important shit.

Well where are the pics?? LOL I wanna get pics up on this thing.

And brickhouse.. you are crazy!! LOL. :D

Originally posted by codica3

Well where are the pics?? LOL I wanna get pics up on this thing.

And brickhouse.. you are crazy!! LOL. :D

i dont have pixx wit the boob job yet b/c i only got it done about a week ago.... but i'm trying 2 get recent pixxx up on the thread but my digital camara is just NOT turning on!!

it's important b/c push up bras get really fuckin annoying after awhile.... it kinda sucked being a 32B.... now that im a large C/small D, i duno it kinda made me feel better.... i mean it;s not the MOST important thing but it's something that i wanted and now that i got it out of the way abot a week ago, i can focus on other more important shit.

Ok, I just want to know one thing. How much did it hurt after the operation? I am a 34B, would never get a boob job, don't think my breasts are all that small, I am just curious. Cause I was watching that MTV special on boob jobs, and after the operation all those girls looked like they had gotten hit by a bus or something.

Originally posted by jennEfer

Ok, I just want to know one thing. How much did it hurt after the operation? I am a 34B, would never get a boob job, don't think my breasts are all that small, I am just curious. Cause I was watching that MTV special on boob jobs, and after the operation all those girls looked like they had gotten hit by a bus or something.

the day after and when i first woke up after the operation.... PAINNNNN!!!!!.. i couldnt fuckin move or eat 4 about 3-4 days.... now they're still pretty sore but i'm not in as much pain nor am i as groggy..... but it was fuckin painful!!! and still pretty much is.

Originally posted by spragga25

We'll see...fair enough...take those boobies for a test spin with the nipple game!

...K i'm done flirting - back to my badass self again

..... hmmmmm that doesn't sound like a bad idea.... i mean i DO have to see if i got my money's worth..... maybe u can assist?? lol....jk, jk.