Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MAURO PICOTTO at GLOW-DC this Saturday

Originally posted by chynado11

:laugh:

OMG

were you fawking mangled yo!

CD

nope! i was smiling all night.....i love mauro...you dont understand.....you should see the other pics.....i just have that big simile lol

Hi dreamdrops, you got that pick from Nathalie (aka tatgirl), right? Did you get the entire web-album? If so, just wanted to say hi! I'm the girl in the cream colored thermal with rouched sleeves. We (boyfriend -- in the gray lithium gear with spikey hair -- and I) came in from Pittsburgh that night. HUGE Mauro fans!

Just thought you Mauro fans might be interested to know that he absolutly ripped Gatecrasher apart on Saturday.

As it was the last weekly Crasher,at the end the promoter thanked us for 7 years and asked if we wanted 1 more tune,the crowd cheered then he said "or shall we lock the doors fuck the authoritys and play another hour" Mauro ended up playing another 2hrs untill 8am,a 71/2 hour set in total.

All in all an unbelievable night.

Originally posted by ~surreal~

Hi dreamdrops, you got that pick from Nathalie (aka tatgirl), right? Did you get the entire web-album? If so, just wanted to say hi! I'm the girl in the cream colored thermal with rouched sleeves. We (boyfriend -- in the gray lithium gear with spikey hair -- and I) came in from Pittsburgh that night. HUGE Mauro fans!

hiiii......... yup...nat took the pics!! shes soo great...she drove up to montreal to see him the next day....9hr drive.....

i didnt even see you in the club...where were you?? i was standing right in front of the booth all night.....by the way my name is matt...hope to you see you next time at one of mauros or bxr djs gigs or up here in nyc duriing july4th weekend time...lots of things hapening..but no mauro

Originally posted by dreamdrops

how was joy?? and rickys live show? or was it a live show

I saw the last hour of Joy's set and he did a great job of warming the crowd up,i was very impressed with what i saw though he did over use the riff from joyenergiser a bit,it seemed to be mixed into loads of tunes.

Ricky did a 1/2hr set at 3am,it was so hot in the main room just before he came on i did'nt go down to see what the live element was.I posted on the Gatecrasher web site asking what he had done,apparrantly he was making the tunes live using samplers,drum machine etc etc. To be honest it was good because he played a couple of Mauro's well known tunes doing this and you could'nt tell the difference.

Mauro's set was up and down like a yoyo,he kept going through these phase's where he was playing slow stuff which i found a bit boring then he would start playing the harder stuff and it was awesome.He obviously knew he was doing an extra long one and had adapted his set accordingly cos when he came back on after 6 it was hard as hell.It was a strange set really cos i've seen him a lot and there was'nt that many tunes i recognized.

I WISH it was only a 9 hr drive!! It took 11 hrs (thanks to traffic on the NJ Turnpike), & by the time we got cleaned up & to the party, we walked in just as he went on at 5am, & we left right after his 3 hr set. Remind me never to pull that shit again.... My Picottomobile hates me now. It got back at me by requiring $1300 (CAN) of work when I returned (not necessarily due to the long haul, but some expensive part went out that needed replacing on the trip, & all those nails in my tires didn't help).

I had a blast at Glow that nite- meeting new friends, seeing old ones, having DJ booth access, hearing a great set, and driving MP back to his hotel in my car- mission accomplished.

Hope to see you all at the next BXR dj event to grace our presence. -Nat

Most of u have seen these already on other boards, but just in case....

http://ca.photos.yahoo.com/bc/tatgirldc/lst?.dir=/Parties&.src=ph&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/

Originally posted by tatgirl

I WISH it was only a 9 hr drive!! It took 11 hrs (thanks to traffic on the NJ Turnpike), & by the time we got cleaned up & to the party, we walked in just as he went on at 5am, & we left right after his 3 hr set. Remind me never to pull that shit again.... My Picottomobile hates me now. It got back at me by requiring $1300 (CAN) of work when I returned (not necessarily due to the long haul, but some expensive part went out that needed replacing on the trip, & all those nails in my tires didn't help).

I had a blast at Glow that nite- meeting new friends, seeing old ones, having DJ booth access, hearing a great set, and driving MP back to his hotel in my car- mission accomplished.

Hope to see you all at the next BXR dj event to grace our presence. -Nat

Most of u have seen these already on other boards, but just in case....

http://ca.photos.yahoo.com/bc/tatgirldc/lst?.dir=/Parties&.src=ph&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/

nice meeting you, i looked at the pics and i was like oh shit i met that girl

btw i loved the bxr shirt..its all you baby! and the license plate where did you get that

haha

much love

CD