Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MANNY THE GREEK BDAY BASH + "Rapture"

Originally posted by djmikebugout

No doubt I'll be there to celebrate with Mr Crackhouse himself...:laugh:

I'm meeting up with about 6-8 NY board heads, randall, linabina, trancer, rdancer, bigart, a few others...should be a sick time...

but now I have to drive :(

BUT FINALS ARE OVER :D

Mike BuGouT

Hey Baby, it was nice see you, even it was for on;y 45 seconds... MUCH insanity in there, but a great as always!!!!!!

OMG....They whole time manny was like LOU SHOTS!!! Greek bastard made me drink so much, well too much for a wednesday....He made me drink like it was a friday/saturday nite...I said NO! i really did..But he forced me! honest! I tried to scream but the music was to loud and black house was sliding down my throat....i just feel so used and dirty today...and CHEAP!! OH WHY ME! WHY ME MANNY! I WAS AN INNOCENT CLUB GOER! A VIRGIN! AND U TOOK IT FROM ME! ...................................................................................................................THANK YOU! HAHAHAHAH CANT WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

OMG....They whole time manny was like LOU SHOTS!!! Greek bastard made me drink so much, well too much for a wednesday....He made me drink like it was a friday/saturday nite...I said NO! i really did..But he forced me! honest! I tried to scream but the music was to loud and black house was sliding down my throat....i just feel so used and dirty today...and CHEAP!! OH WHY ME! WHY ME MANNY! I WAS AN INNOCENT CLUB GOER! A VIRGIN! AND U TOOK IT FROM ME! ...................................................................................................................THANK YOU! HAHAHAHAH CANT WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!

Yeah, yeah .......Sure, sure:tongue: