Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ceeotter's Weekend Review

I swear I'm not promoting swear it but it just so happens Temps was the only happening party. No Surf this past weekend.

W/ that out of the way lets' get to the review.

Friday the XS crew went to Joey's Eddie was spinning.

Saturday night a man named Viscious came to town and rocked the house!

Up until 12 I was like this guy is good then around the witching hour the man just got plain SICK! I was a big fan of someone to hold I've always been a sucker for a phat vocal old or new:D

Let's see I meet scuba steve, club nut, swimmer, mane, jersey girl

all of you it was very nice to meet you. Emmitt nice surprise visit is Tom gonna show for MDW or what????? EVIL JAV ALWAYS a pleasure and I believe you drank more shots then me and TEMPKID! Now speaking of tempkid WHAT THE HELL BOY! DAMN NEAR SCARED ME TO DEATH. Absolutely no passing out on the bar anymore your making me look bad! They think I got you that drunk but actuall we all know better. You can that me and Joel for not getting you thrown out! And Jersy gilr and crew took reaqll good care of you will you were ON my bar! This is no way to defend your title. Get yourself in some training OR a 12 step program! Club platinum nioce too see you.

Sunday night Temps a little slow but it was mother's day and all most mom's won't come to Temps so its understood but for those of us who were there we got the priviledge of listening to Marc spin. Thanks ADV for the CD.

See everyone Saturday***Kirk Lopez Sat***Sun Anthony Devito***

**shots happen**napkins get thrown**YOU MUST BE AT TEMPS*

Originally posted by ceeotter

I swear I'm not promoting swear it but it just so happens Temps was the only happening party. No Surf this past weekend.

W/ that out of the way lets' get to the review.

Emmitt nice surprise visit is Tom gonna show for MDW or what????? EVIL JAV ALWAYS a pleasure and I believe you drank more shots then me and TEMPKID!

**shots happen**napkins get thrown**YOU MUST BE AT TEMPS*

Where did that comment come from???? Two weeks in a row wasn't enough??? I intend on being there MDW.....will you????? HA HA!