Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Longer Nolimit...introducing..superlimit!!!!!!

To all of my fellow CPers...all this time we have been overlooking the fact that we have a super hero on the board with us....he goes by the name of Nolimit during the day...but he is really SUPERLIMIT...

SUPERLIMIT is a hero of amazing talents...he is able to grant expert musical opinions..even on stuff he dosent even know about!!!! although he is sometimes harsh in his opinion, SUPERLIMIT calls it "tough-love"...becuz SUPERLIMIT really loves us all and wants to rescue all of us from musical stupidity....

ALL HAIL SUPERLIMIT

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well he did say

and I quote

this is a board full of knowledgeable muzik lovers....

and since cuz I tend to like Tiesto a little bit, I dont know nothing.......

Nolimit, Superlimit, Diego, Jose, whatever the fuck his name is....can kiss my KNOWLEDGEABLE ass.

:D

Originally posted by mikeydny

well he did say

and I quote

this is a board full of knowledgeable muzik lovers....

and since cuz I tend to like Tiesto a little bit, I dont know nothing.......

Nolimit, Superlimit, Diego, Jose, whatever the fuck his name is....can kiss my KNOWLEDGEABLE ass.

:D

lay off the K man, i didn't say that, what i did say was that picotto was overrated.

geez people, he's a person too

he sh*ts the same way, bleeds the same way, has feeling(???) etc.

regardless what you think about someone; what was said was NOT fuck'n cool

maybe some of you should worry more about yourselves and less about others...

Originally posted by staceyg5

he sh*ts the same way, bleeds the same way, has feeling(???) etc.

but does he wipe the same way??:tongue:

take it as a grain of salt in here....many jokes are taken too seriously....nolimit hasnt said anything to piss me off yet....well, except for the piccotto and tiesto comment...:finger:

remember this is a messageboard, u cant hear tone or sarcasm...so things are taken way too seriously....just my 2 cents worth....

staceyg: what the fuck do you think this is??...just pulling shit out of the air????superlimit/nolimit/diego or whatever the fuck he calls himself is a TOTAL DICKHEAD to a lot of people on this board..HE HAS FEELINGS TOO?? ..go back and read some of his posts to people....there is a reason why many respond so negatively to him...

its funny because the only people that defend dickhead are the people that escape his sarcasm and negativity...and that is soooooooo funny because THOSE people should care less about THEMSELVES and more about others and see what a asshole he is to people....EVEN IF ITS NOT THEM!!!!

WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Originally posted by sgtfury

staceyg: what the fuck do you think this is??...just pulling shit out of the air????superlimit/nolimit/diego or whatever the fuck he calls himself is a TOTAL DICKHEAD to a lot of people on this board..HE HAS FEELINGS TOO?? ..go back and read some of his posts to people....there is a reason why many respond so negatively to him...

its funny because the only people that defend dickhead are the people that escape his sarcasm and negativity...and that is soooooooo funny because THOSE people should care less about THEMSELVES and more about others and see what a asshole he is to people....EVEN IF ITS NOT THEM!!!!

WAKE THE FUCK UP!

:eek::jawdrop:

i dont have a problem with the name calling so go right ahead. just to let u know though, i haven't personally attacked anyone with insults. i just give me sarcastic opinions and go about my business. u don't like it, don't read it. that simple...

why do u all get so mad when i make fun of your cheesy djs?? it's them that Im making fun of, not you...

get on with it!

As the Message Board Turns....:rolleyes:

by the way....I've never found anything "asshole-ish" about Diego's posts.....and the one time I met him at Stereo in Ft. Lauderdale(Pappa), he seamed like a cool cat....

YOU KNOW WHAT GA???...IM NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT WHAT SUPERLIMIT MAY KNOW OR NOT KNOW ABOUT MUSIC...WHAT HE DOESNT KNOW IS HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE...

AND ACTUALLY, IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT.. BEING "KNOWLEDGEABLE" IN A CERTAIN AREA DOESNT GIVE YOU, ME, NOLIMIT OR ANYONE THE RIGHT TO BE A DICKHEAD TO ANYONE....