Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Longer Nolimit...introducing..superlimit!!!!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mikeydny

please....morons, grow up, go take care of your children, stop doing coke, and worrying about a message board.....Ciao

damn mikey...... tell us how you really feel. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Originally posted by phrankadelic

last payment is due next week. should get the tix in july.

can't wait till football season begins again!!! u better get your tix for the game down here!

nice!

work'n on those tixs. do u have your seats yet?

Originally posted by macfunk19

U guys dont read what nolimit writes about miami. That miami sucks has no music scene all this shit and then u guys kiss his ass because he gives u free music. Greg im telling u man when this guy comes to miami im going to kick his ass:blown:

i'll email u my itinerary the next time i go down but i don't think it will do any good cuz your ass can't read or write.

bring it on kiddies...

if it weren't for the fins spotting the jets 2 victories a year, the jets would be nothing. the fins STILL end up on top of the jets. so who's your qb this year? testiclerde? pennington? how sad is that!

Oh trust me, im a diehead Jet fan, so I wont sit here and say my team is good, when obviously were not. I hate Vinny, he needs to go away and play Golf or something, but if were that sorry, we sure as hell got the Dolphins #, better hope you guys beat us this year, or were hitting the double digits......

........please....morons, grow up, go take care of your children, stop doing coke, and worrying about a message board.....Ciao

And what is that supposed to mean? Are you more of an adult than any of us? :laugh: Seeing that there are very few of us on this forum who actually have children you could only be referring to one of us.

Have we ever met, Mikey? Just wondering.

stacey - i have the same seats every year. section 138.

mikey - i hope that the fins beat the jets every year. this year is no different. but i'll stick with my team no matter what happens year in year out. but vinny's gotta go and pennington's not ready to start.

Sure, we can meet and half-time and you can payup, because by that time the game will be over. :D

Dolphins, ha ha ha......

whatever way u want...i will even buy u a beer, so i wont feel so bad about taking ur money....;)

ps

import or domestic beer?:tongue:

Originally posted by bbflux

And what is that supposed to mean? Are you more of an adult than any of us? :laugh: Seeing that there are very few of us on this forum who actually have children you could only be referring to one of us.

Have we ever met, Mikey? Just wondering.

It means exactly what it says. Id say most of the everyday posters on this board, bitch, whined, and complained about Saleen, everyone goes out of there way everyday to post a CORNY thread over and over. Then when SgtFury says some shit, people get mad at him, when they do the same bullshit everyday...fuckin please.

Also I dont know who has, don't have children on this board, frankly I dont care either. But it also seems the average age of the everyday posters on this board is well over 30 years old, now let's see. When im 30, I don't know for sure if I'll be still going to clubs, I think I'll be done by then, but I know for sure, I wont be bitching, whining, and crying on a message board like everyone does here, or go out of my way to attack members, when there jokes are corny and only there friends laugh at them. Am I more then a adult then any of you. Nope. Do I wanna be? Nope. Im 20 years old, Im gonna be 21 In 1.5 months, so I do what I gotta do. Also no we haven't met, I think I met everyone from this board Id like to meet already, no desire to meet anyone else. Hope that answers your questions. Enjoy this beautiful day, Ciao.

Originally posted by macfunk19

Staceyg5 its only message board dont get offended :D P.S stacey! meet me after school @ the park:laugh: :laugh: Looking at some numbers of posts U CP people have u die & live for clubplanet board:rolleyes:

not offended in the least andres

not meeting you in the park either

guess you're sol

mikey - i hope that the fins beat the jets every year. this year is no different. but i'll stick with my team no matter what happens year in year out. but vinny's gotta go and pennington's not ready to start.

Maybe you should hope we win, who knows what will happen, and I agree about our QB situation, it sucks I know....:mad:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

whatever way u want...i will even buy u a beer, so i wont feel so bad about taking ur money....;)

ps

import or domestic beer?:tongue:

A beer, oh man your a sport, lol.

So even after you pay me, your buying me a beer....guy too nice.....:laugh:

When im 30, I don't know for sure if I'll be still going to clubs, I think I'll be done by then, but I know for sure, I wont be bitching, whining, and crying on a message board like everyone does here

Mikey has a point. Your only allowed to bitch and whine if your 20.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Mikey has a point. Your only allowed to bitch and whine if your 20.

:rolleyes: Yeah George Acasta that's it. There's entirely too much crying on this board, Saleen come's, people stop what there doing and focus on him 100%, then the same people who can't get off his dick, tell other certain people to get over it, and whatever else they said. Please, im done with this thread, and any drama on this board.