Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Longer Nolimit...introducing..superlimit!!!!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sgtfury

THIS BOARD IS FULL OF HYPOCRITES!!!!!!...

Yo "sarge" so does that include you and ME?

LORAINE: THE REASON WHY THE I HATE NOLIMIT THEME HAS GONE ON FOR THE LAST YEAR IS BECAUSE HE HAS CONSISTENTLY BEEN A DICK TO PEOPLE FOR A YEAR

exactly, and if he's been that way, why can't you just learn to accept it, ignore his posts and then it won't be such a huge issue, I mean this thread is like by page 6 wtf is that? Granted most people don't like the way he comes across through words, and yet in real life he really is quite different, yes it doesn't make sense but that's just the way it is. and since this is the Internet, there's no one who can really monitor what is said, except our fav. moderator Tyrant Georgeacasta!

either way, I understand that you feel strongly about said person, but really it's time to move on.

Originally posted by Nolimit

i'll email u my itinerary the next time i go down but i don't think it will do any good cuz your ass can't read or write.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sometimes Macfunk cuts articles out from the cooljunkie site and pastes them on clubplanet threads, he takes all the credit for the articles and never mentions Cooljunkie's name.

hey loraine...this post is up to page 6 and your still responding....WTF!!!.. i find it so interesting that Holimit is a total fuck head to people on the board and YOU NEVER SAY A THING..yet..when i call him out on it..you take the time to respond...INTERESTING...VERY INTERESTING....

DO ME A F'N FAVOR...GET OFF HIS DICK.

Originally posted by sgtfury

hey loraine...this post is up to page 6 and your still responding....WTF!!!.. i find it so interesting that Holimit is a total fuck head to people on the board and YOU NEVER SAY A THING..yet..when i call him out on it..you take the time to respond...INTERESTING...VERY INTERESTING....

DO ME A F'N FAVOR...GET OFF HIS DICK.

Why don't you have a cookie to ease your anger sarg

cookie_monster.jpg