Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oakenfold @ Exit

Originally posted by dreamdrops

as i said before he would have gotten booked at exit...but couple of people talked to his manager and told him not to soo he isnt here and he wont be at roxy either......He needs a techno crowd....ill do anything for mauro!! he is my GODD.....but as far as seeing him come to nyc...not anytime soon...no other bxr dj has been in nyc...but that could change....and dont start yelling at me about mauro about being at roxy....hopefully jake will listen to me and not book him there......anyway mauro will talk to mike bindra before anyone else....

all i was saying was that mauro wont get booked at exit for sure....he would have came already but as for mauro comming to nyc it will be after july

*Dream Line uP*

Mauro picotto

Joy kitikonti

Gabri fasno

Ricky effe

that would own any club!!!

and i wouldnt steal his records even though i want to get my hand on back to cali and back @ mayday.....but i am going for his headphones

I didn't mean Roxy either ;) You are right that he needs a techno crowd, and I never said you didn't have the connections to talk someone out of a booking, I'm just saying that in the event a proper venue and crowd should be available (not saying that is true at the moment, but it is possible), whether or not you agree with the booking, it isn't all that fair to the rest of the club world for you to decide for everyone else who will and will not hear him, and where.

As for your lineup - quite nice, except I wasn't all that wild about Gabry Fasano when I heard him spin. I don't know if that just wasn't a great night for him or maybe he just wasn't my thang?

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I didn't mean Roxy either ;) You are right that he needs a techno crowd, and I never said you didn't have the connections to talk someone out of a booking, I'm just saying that in the event a proper venue and crowd should be available (not saying that is true at the moment, but it is possible), whether or not you agree with the booking, it isn't all that fair to the rest of the club world for you to decide for everyone else who will and will not hear him, and where.

As for your lineup - quite nice, except I wasn't all that wild about Gabry Fasano when I heard him spin. I don't know if that just wasn't a great night for him or maybe he just wasn't my thang?

the only palce i would think mauro would spin is at vinyl as of now because of bindra but they are progressive head in there and baktun is small.....but i would love for mauro to open up crobar nyc!!

I dont care about the crowd...but i love mauro...and for him to get booked at a club where he isnt appreciated would be soo worng....he played such a nice set he know how to work the corwd soooo welll...thats why i said no to exit and dont want to say anythng about roxy in here( i will get flamed to death)

Me and my friend are trying to get himn a better booking agent in North america becuase he has only been to 10 club in teh US and 3 in canda...he needs to be promoted more in N.America.

As for gabri...ill will send you a set by his whihc is awesome pm me if you want...nice hard set!!! and gabri is a good producer...mauro and him work together a lot....did you see hm last year at buzz?(the one at insomniia)

Are you going to see mauro in either boston or DC??

as for the orginal subject....paul is one of the smartest dj.....dude is making money and i dotn think he sucks......people have to start giving him some respect....if you hate oakie you got to hate oakie jr(tijis)....plays almost the same type of set oakie used to

i wanted to come....but i am short for maurs 6hr crasher set... i will come for one of his 6hr crasher sets for sure!!!!!!!!!

JOy is soo awesome at mixing....no one can beat him

and mauro and ricky make nice tunes ever see ricky do a dj set?? the live show sould be interesting...hes doing one at the GCsss.

Francso farfa is also a good dj....but i need gabri....but gabri cant be a warmn up dj

Originally posted by dreamdrops

i wanted to come....but i am short for maurs 6hr crasher set... i will come for one of his 6hr crasher sets for sure!!!!!!!!!

JOy is soo awesome at mixing....no one can beat him

and mauro and ricky make nice tunes ever see ricky do a dj set?? the live show sould be interesting...hes doing one at the GCsss.

Francso farfa is also a good dj....but i need gabri....but gabri cant be a warmn up dj

You must really love Mauro to come all the way over here to see him do 6hrs.Not sure how they are gonna use him in the future cos his next 6hr set is the last weekly Crasher.It works when they hand the whole night over to him but Crasher is mainly a trance club and with them having one big event a month i can't see them giving him a whole night,but we will see.

I've never seen Ricky but i'm intersted to see what this live thing is.I've seen Joy twice,Farfa & Gabry all warm up for Picotto and thought Gabry was the best out of them,not just the tunes he played but his whole attitude.He played his set then spent the whole night in the booth and around the club interacting and chatting with the crowd,he was loving it.