Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VoCalS?

tommy-c

I know its not 98'....but whats going on with todays vocals....

As soon as something "decent" come out ..the radio plays it out real quick. But only decent vocals have been droppin. Can anyone help he with some newer vocals that aren't played to shit already?

I'm still feelin Nic Mercy's mix of Something happened on the way to heaven.

Mike Rizzo's Mix of Distant Places.

Your argument is a little on the weak side though because the radio really does not play out vocals, those few vocals that it does play are not the greatest vocals anyway. Sometimes when I run out, I just got back intime and listen to oldies.

I am DEF feeling that DCox track....she really sounds good singing that song and Nic's mix is a great one...

The New amber isnt bad at all actually if u can get past her lyrics...but it worked with Sexual and Yes so why not with "The need to be Naked"

I am also a big fan of DJ Encore's "Walking In The Sky"...engelina has a BEAUTIFUL voice, on the cd i have it has a accoustic version where it is just her and a piano....she really shines...and shes a knockout...:D

Speaking of being a big fan...NYdio--Post more often...I am a big Fan of your sig...and of Brooke...like i said before...I guess she wont be at tempts...but we can always hope :eek:

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by djmikebugout

I am DEF feeling that DCox track....she really sounds good singing that song and Nic's mix is a great one...

Speaking of being a big fan...NYdio--Post more often...I am a big Fan of your sig...and of Brooke...like i said before...I guess she wont be at tempts...but we can always hope :eek:

Mike BuGouT

Glad you enjoy, she is so fawkin' sexy!

Originally posted by djmikebugout

I am also a big fan of DJ Encore's "Walking In The Sky"...engelina has a BEAUTIFUL voice, on the cd i have it has a accoustic version where it is just her and a piano....she really shines...and shes a knockout...:D

whats the name of the mix that was sent out on Domain?? Arent there other mixes available as well?

Yea ive been rocking most of them...Thanks for your help everyone. But in my own opinion i don't think vocals are as good as they used to be. But who knows...it could just be me.

Southern Sun is an excellent track along with perpetuous dreamer. One oldie that im really feeling lately is Deb Cox - dance with me....Lovin it.

NIKITA-WANT YOU TO KNOW, DANCE WITH ME (STILL LOVE IT), UNDER MY SKIN IS SLOW BUT GOOD, ANASTASIA- ONE DAY IN YOUR LIFE, TWO NEW HEX'S CAME OUT, THE NEW AMBER IS OK, DONT LIKE IT THAT MUCH- TOO NEW YORK HOUSY FOR A VOCAL I THINK, DISTANT PLACES IS OK, REMIX OF ANGIE STONE IS GOOD, THE NEW HEX'S COMING OUT ARE REALLY GOOD YOU'LL SEE. I THINK THE PROBLEM ISNT THAT THERE ARE NO GOOD VOCALS, THE PROBLEM IS THAT THERE ARE TOO MANY SONGS COMING OUT AT ONCE. THEY NEVER HAVE A CHANCE TO GROW ON PEOPLE...OR MAYBE THERE RUNNING OUT OF WORD'S. LATER GUYS

I personally can't stand cheese diva vocals, but love the ethereal-type tracks. Some current ones that I really like are:

Tenth Planet - Walk on Water (original or Mystery mix)

Nordlicht - Within Each of Us (Club mix)

Originally posted by ibclubbin

JP dropped a new Reina track that was :eek:

maybe its one of the HH's bearall is talkin bout

BG

Yeah that track was real good pretty sure JP did the mix. One of the few good tracks he played all night.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

JP dropped a new Reina track that was :eek:

maybe its one of the HH's bearall is talkin bout

BG

that's the new reina track--JP did a mix, and so did Mada and Moody...coming out on groovilicious in a month or two.

Originally posted by sdeelite

that's the new reina track--JP did a mix, and so did Mada and Moody...coming out on groovilicious in a month or two.

Arent you the one who said Kid Creme was doin a Kylie mix?? What happened with that....?:confused: I love the Twin Masters KYLIE mix BTW ;) Whats the Reina track called, do you know?

Fliz

Originally posted by fliz77

Arent you the one who said Kid Creme was doin a Kylie mix?? What happened with that....?:confused: I love the Twin Masters KYLIE mix BTW ;) Whats the Reina track called, do you know?

Fliz

yes, i had heard that both twin master plan and kid creme were doing mixes on the kylie L.A.F.S....i haven't seen the kid creme one around, so perhaps they shelved it or maybe it will come out eventually....don't have an answer for ya.

as for this reina song, i am positive that JP did a mix as well as mada and moody, b/c i spoke to mada this weekend about it.

but, i have no idea what it's called and haven't actually heard the track yet...

the reina track(tribal one) is pretty old. it never got signed. as for the jp version, thats relatively new. it is def possible that tronco did the tribal one b/c it never got signed anywhere. not to put him down, but most of his tracks dont get signed so it wouldn't surprise me he did it. id say its about 10 months to a year old.

Originally posted by bearall

the reina track(tribal one) is pretty old. it never got signed. as for the jp version, thats relatively new. it is def possible that tronco did the tribal one b/c it never got signed anywhere. not to put him down, but most of his tracks dont get signed so it wouldn't surprise me he did it. id say its about 10 months to a year old.

The track is called "Epic"...Tronco's stuff gets signed plenty (TRUST ME)...this mix just SUCKED IMO...good to hear JP and M & M have done new mixes because its a good vocal...

Fliz

like i said, im not putting him down. i get most of his tracks, most of the one's i get never get signed. thats what i went on. he produces some good stuff from time to time. nothing really lasts because its not signed and or distributed well. no one in particulars fault. hey fliz77, is your first name mike?