Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fake boobs hurt

ellinita

Ok so i stepped out of my house for about 10 minutes 2 drive 2 go buy cigarettes and so i'm in CVS on line and i didn't see this guy behind me and i turn around and all of a sudden by accident he elbows me in my boob. Well, obviously he didn't realize the pain i was going through since i just had a boob job the week b4. Needless 2 say, I SCREAMED..... not so much out of pain (altho the pain was intense) but of dumb, mindless paranoia that the implant would leak/burst or w/e. Every1 turned around and looked and me and this bastard had the NERVE 2 say (i quote exactly) "Oh, i'm terribly sorry miss, did you JUST get those done? I know what you must be going through b/c my gf recetly also got her's done and even when i poke them she yells of pain." The rudeness just shocked me completely and everyone had to turn arond and smirk or give some obnoxious glance my way. Needless to say, I haven't been that embrassed in very long.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sassa

yes, i'll agree...:idea::laugh: :laugh:

oohhhh.... i c...... well, i STILL am in pain.... if u ever think of getting a boob job, DON'T!!!! i just realized a little while ago it SO is not worth it and I'm 2 young 4 it. And while the story may seem funny, it just makes me sick how extremely rude and obnoxious ppl like that guy who made that unnecessary comment 2 me really are. :mad:

Originally posted by ellinita

oohhhh.... i c...... well, i STILL am in pain.... if u ever think of getting a boob job, DON'T!!!! i just realized a little while ago it SO is not worth it and I'm 2 young 4 it. And while the story may seem funny, it just makes me sick how extremely rude and obnoxious ppl like that guy who made that unnecessary comment 2 me really are. :mad:

sorry about the guy....and ....no, i don't believe in plastic surgery :idea:

I dont think it was rude I mean you got fake tits..and so did his girl..so he knew what you were going through...maybe he was trying to strike up a convo or something.....I mean hey at least he said sorry...you got them done for people to notice you..so hey you got noticed......

and btw: I would never enhance my boobs even if I needed too...

Originally posted by synderella420

I dont think it was rude I mean you got fake tits..and so did his girl..so he knew what you were going through...maybe he was trying to strike up a convo or something.....I mean hey at least he said sorry...you got them done for people to notice you..so hey you got noticed......

and btw: I would never enhance my boobs even if I needed too...

I guess you're right.... maybe he was just trying to make the situation lighter...... oh and i didn't mean *you* getting your chest enhanced.... I just mean anyone in general.

Originally posted by jy

well babe thats the prive of beauty..

try wearing a super padded bra when you go out.. that way if you do get elbowed or whatever it wont hurt as much

well, I'm already like a D so i really don't need a padded bra..... but they're just so sore now and maybe will be a week more.... but once they've fully healed and the swelling goes away, it won't hurt getting elbowed.

why would it be embarassing to u? after all, u made the decision to get them. if it were such an embarassing thing, why would u have gotten them at all?...

sorry about the pain, though. being elbowed in the boob hurts enough without having them swollen and attempting to heal from surgery or whatever they do to put the stuff in.

Guest gabo

I guess you're right.... maybe he was just trying to make the situation lighter...... oh and i didn't mean *you* getting your chest enhanced.... I just mean anyone in general.

show us your tits!:D

Originally posted by randall16

sounds like it hurt...feel better:)

thnx!...... it's actually 7:30 a.m. right now and the left one that got elbowed is a bit more sore than the other one..... heh oh well.... wut some ppl like me go through ::sigh:: but if it's beauty, i'll take the pain. :tongue:

I guess the way u wrote it out held comedic value because I laughed too. . .but sorry about your mistake hun. . .especially regretting going under the knife.

Oh and. . .ever notice how u get hit where it hurts more? Like if you hadnt done your boobs but u did your nose. . .someone would have thown a basketball at your face or something. . .

:blown::idea:

. . . It seems to me like the guy actually apologized for elbowing you . . The way you told it makes it out like he was sorry cause he realized what kind of pain you must be going through . . . . oh, and also, I don't find the story particularly funny, I'm just not keen to the whole "outrage" you're experiencing here . . .

. . . different levels of sensitivity to different bullshit I guess . .

. . such is life . .