Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fake boobs hurt

ellinita

If I ever decided to get fake boobs, which I would never decide to and especially at the spur of the moment, I certainly wouldn't post it on a message board! Boobs are not everything, it is what's underneath that left D boob that counts!!!!!!!

I hope those boobs get you everything you are looking for!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by goagirl63

If I ever decided to get fake boobs, which I would never decide to and especially at the spur of the moment, I certainly wouldn't post it on a message board! Boobs are not everything, it is what's underneath that left D boob that counts!!!!!!!

I hope those boobs get you everything you are looking for!

You sound like my football coach...he said it's all about heart too, and he had the biggest pair of man-tits!! Even bigger than Joe's - but not by much! :laugh:

Originally posted by quest1127

Yup, Leningrad hasn't been around since 1941....it's now called St. Petersburg

Well actually St. Petersburg had been renamed Leningrad after the Russian revolution (I'm not quite sure when they actually changed the name to Leningrad but I guess earlier last century). Since October 1991 it got its orginial name St. Petersburg back.

Originally posted by flying_high

Well actually St. Petersburg had been renamed Leningrad after the Russian revolution (I'm not quite sure when they actually changed the name to Leningrad but I guess earlier last century). Since October 1991 it got its orginial name St. Petersburg back.

actually after the russian revolution when communism was put to an end they renamed it to St.Petersburg. It went from being called Stalingrad to leningrad during the reign of the commis.