Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 models wanted me to shit on them.

clamlicker

Well I was at my meeting yesterday and I had to go to the bathroom very badly. SO I leave and as I walk towards the bathrooms there are these two beautiful women standing by a drinking fountain. They smile at me as I go into the bathroom and I smile back. I did not think anything of it as I went about my business.

When I came out they were still there and I decided to get a drink of water. I said excuse me as they were kind of blocking the water fountain. they moved and I got my drink. As I am drinking the blond girl says "you were quite a while in there", I guess I turned red because she said "don't be ambarassed!" then she laughed this sweet little laugh (they both did). So I started talking to them and found out that they are models and were at a 5 days shoot for some calnder in the offices next to the ones I was in. Then they dropped the bomb.

The dark haird girl says to me "you know, the next time you have to go in the bathroom for that amount of time why don't you call us?" We are both into that. I said; "into what feces?" And she said "yes". I guess my mouth hit the floor. And I mumbled something like "I will be back tomorrow morning for another meeting maybe I will see you, and walked away.

Have you ever heard of anything like this? Girls into feces? Anyway, I have a meetint back there at 9 this morning, I will let you know how it goes.

Bullshit...

Now how did you know they were talking about feces? All they said was they are into "that". "That" could have been sex in the bathroom, golden showers, bj's in the stall. You just GUESSED they meant feces and were right?

Don't tell stories my friend. I would like to see a picture of these two girls, and remember, no photoshop!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Notorious B.I.G.-Nasty Boy

"The bitch told me she wanted me to shit on her! Ya know shit I was like whatchu mean shit? I mean I might shit on you after I, hit it I won't call you no more Shit on you like that She talkin about no she want me to cock over her And shit, on her stomach! I said bitch what the, what the fuck?? What the fuck I'm sposed to do after I after I shit on her I'm sposed to hit that after that?She's just wilding out so after I shits on the bitch right Ya know I shit, after I shits on the bitch The bitch, ya know, washed that shit off or whatever (Ohhh shit!)"