Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Trewguy

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I SAID TO YOU TO GET YOU SOOOOO ENRAGED THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO POST SUCH A DISRESPECTFUL MESSAGE ABOUT ME , BUT WHAT I REALLY DON'T GET IS ... YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME !!! YOU REALLY SHOWED HOW TOUGH YOU ARE BUDDY WRITING A POST LIKE THAT ABOUT SOME GIRL YOU DON'T KNOW --- YOU SHOWED UM!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I WANT TO MAKE SOMETHING VERY VERY VERY CLEAR :

NOBODY DISRESPECTS ME

SO I UNDERSTAND YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO YOU WERE DEALING WITH AND YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WOULD BE GETTING YOURSELF INTO WHEN YOU POSTED SUCH A RIDICULOUS THING , SO I AM GIVING YOU THE CHANCE TO RECONCILE :

1. I WANT A PUBLIC ( SINCERE ) APOLOGY TO ME ON CLUBPLANET

2. I WANT THE POST DELETED

3. I WANT AN APOLOGY TO MY FACE ( SO I COULD SEE WHAT A PATHETIC WEASEL YOU ARE )

ITS VERY SIMPLE DO THESE AND IT WILL BE SQUASHED

DON'T AND WELL , I GAVE YOU CHANCE

SINCERLY ,

JENNI

UncleBuc:

Did you see what he posted ?

I won't be publicly disrespected .

I let a lot of things slide ... when people on thiss message board say things they usually mean it in lighthearted all- in - fun attitude .. but this kid croosed the line he is seriously a disturbed person.

hey jenni - don't sweat it

it's ONLY a message board !!!

everyone on here says shit about BARBIEGIRL all the time and i could give two hoots - it's ENTRTAINING and to me watching everyone get so heated and be so serious over something as simple as a .com - well thats what the FUNNY thing is !!!

just tell them to :bigfinger

and walk away LAUGHING like i do :D

Truth to what he said. Why on earth does it bother you so much that this guy posted something about you? Do you really think we all sit here and go "wow that jennijugs..i can't beeelieeeve what Trewguy said about her!" Riiight... This is why there is so much drama on this board. Just pretend he never said it!! Your just feeding into him and his antics.

Originally posted by santaforeal

i thought i read somewhere that there is another jennijugs thats her screenname or something and you know each other or some shit like that.

FIRST OF ALL GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT B4 YOU SAY SHIT SECONDLY - SHE HAS AN AOL SCREENAME I HAVE COME TO LEARN THAT IS JENNIJUGS ... I ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE BEEN CALLED THIS AS MY NICKNAME FOR YEARS ....YES I DO KNOW HER AND IF WILL MAKE EVERYONE FEEL BETTER I CAN USE MY OTHER NAME DOUBLEJ

Originally posted by jennijugs

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I SAID TO YOU TO GET YOU SOOOOO ENRAGED THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO POST SUCH A DISRESPECTFUL MESSAGE ABOUT ME , BUT WHAT I REALLY DON'T GET IS ... YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME !!! YOU REALLY SHOWED HOW TOUGH YOU ARE BUDDY WRITING A POST LIKE THAT ABOUT SOME GIRL YOU DON'T KNOW --- YOU SHOWED UM!!

NOBODY DISRESPECTS ME

SO I UNDERSTAND YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO YOU WERE DEALING WITH AND YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WOULD BE GETTING YOURSELF INTO WHEN YOU POSTED SUCH A RIDICULOUS THING , SO I AM GIVING YOU THE CHANCE TO RECONCILE :

3. I WANT AN APOLOGY TO MY FACE ( SO I COULD SEE WHAT A PATHETIC WEASEL YOU ARE )

SINCERLY ,

JENNI

YOU WILL GET YOUR FACE TO FACE APOLOGY WHEN I ACCOMPLISH MY GOAL FOR THIS SUMMER

Originally posted by barbiegirl

hey jenni - don't sweat it

it's ONLY a message board !!!

everyone on here says shit about BARBIEGIRL all the time and i could give two hoots - it's ENTRTAINING and to me watching everyone get so heated and be so serious over something as simple as a .com - well thats what the FUNNY thing is !!!

just tell them to :bigfinger

and walk away LAUGHING like i do :D

EXACTLY DRAMA KILLS TIME

Originally posted by jennijugs

NOBODY DISRESPECTS ME

SINCERLY ,

JENNI

listen im not 1 to go talking likea big shot but i am on the same level you think your on im not someone to fuck with i will seriously run threough your crew like nothing alone and thats with out even getting the family involved and jenny p will tell you the same thing you don't want to mess with that kid dave so get off the tough girl warrior kick becouse i been around longer than you and i know more people and i don't need anyone so you want a apology go fuck your self bring it and come hard or don't come at all tough girl

Originally posted by trewguy

listen im not 1 to go talking likea big shot but i am on the same level you think your on im not someone to fuck with i will seriously run threough your crew like nothing alone and thats with out even getting the family involved and jenny p will tell you the same thing you don't want to mess with that kid dave so get off the tough girl warrior kick becouse i been around longer than you and i know more people and i don't need anyone so you want a apology go fuck your self bring it and come hard or don't come at all tough girl

wow, this is real drama....i feel like i'm reading lines form 'the sporanos' script.....now i know why one should stay away from the garden state, lol

:eek::D:eek: