Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I don't want to go home...

So I have to leave my wonderful life at Rutgers and go home tomorrow... I totally don't want to live with my psycho parents for the next couple weeks. They are in the midst of a divorce, but still live together... which causes some "interesting" situations. The latest: my dad has taken to putting nails in my mom's car tires and also in her spare tire so that she can't get to work. Now would any of you want to go home to something like that? I think not. ::sigh:: June 1st I will be back in New Brunswick... its almost here... I just have to keep telling myself that. Sorry guys, had to vent, I am just really scared to go home.

stay in nyc and let them work out their own issues. avoid home like the plague. if they're anything like my parents were when they split up, if you put them in a room together they would (literally) have killed each other so the only thing i could do was try and save the good china when it was being used as a weapon. sounds like they'll be happier apart. just try not to stick around for the "we'll use our kid's love as leverage against our former spouse" phase, its never pretty to watch adults being petty.

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hugz,

rob

Originally posted by dialectics

stay in nyc and let them work out their own issues. avoid home like the plague. if they're anything like my parents were when they split up, if you put them in a room together they would (literally) have killed each other so the only thing i could do was try and save the good china when it was being used as a weapon. sounds like they'll be happier apart. just try not to stick around for the "we'll use our kid's love as leverage against our former spouse" phase, its never pretty to watch adults being petty.

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hugz,

rob

Seriously, you should try to stay with somebody else for now. Your boy, a good friend, anyone. Your parents needs to learn a lesson about bickering over their problems. Hopefully, something might reach them once they realize that their own daughter doesn't want to be anywhere near 'em.

Good luck :)

Originally posted by rachel1997

welcome to the real world!

:)

wut do u know bout the real world ?????? LoL i'm guessen noting cause your sticken up for geeks and ugly people etc and your deff not teachen them the real world so i am sure your lost in your own world thinken every thing is peaches and cream when in reality its people like u and people like me lol and in my mind people like u are a joke LoL :laugh: