Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Still waiting "tommyarmani"

Originally posted by wideskies

*eyeroll* get over it.

You don't understand....I love this shit!

Now, if he had been a man in the first place and admitted that he was telling a story then I could respect the guy you know?

But now I think he is just a bitch.

I still think he is going to give up that name and come back as another person.....complete with more stupid, untrue stories.

Sad, lonely, pathetic losers like him just want attention.

Originally posted by clamlicker

You don't understand....I love this shit!

Now, if he had been a man in the first place and admitted that he was telling a story then I could respect the guy you know?

But now I think he is just a bitch.

I still think he is going to give up that name and come back as another person.....complete with more stupid, untrue stories.

Sad, lonely, pathetic losers like him just want attention.

. . . this coming from the guy who wants us to believe that two model types wanted him to pinch a loaf on their faces . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . this coming from the guy who wants us to believe that two model types wanted him to pinch a loaf on their faces . . .

he was kidding...

read tommys post about being fucked with a strap on.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Dude, you are dumber than a stick!

I did that to show how stupid some of you were for saying that his "2nd part" of his story just "had" to be true because he mentioned it before.

Can't you see what I was doing?

Ahhh duuuuuhhhhh

Don't worry, I won't hold it against ya!:D

Originally posted by clamlicker

Dude, you are dumber than a stick!

I did that to show how stupid some of you were for saying that his "2nd part" of his story just "had" to be true because he mentioned it before.

Can't you see what I was doing?

Ahhh duuuuuhhhhh

Don't worry, I won't hold it against ya!:D

. . you honestly think I've been following this drama THAT closely? . . . and I thought I was addicted to this board . . .

will you stop already!!!!!

why is what he said not believable?

and why should he put up pics to prove it?

and even if it wasnt true (which i really doubt), who cares it was a good story.

I mean this IS the sex board!

Originally posted by romy20

will you stop already!!!!!

why is what he said not believable?

and why should he put up pics to prove it?

and even if it wasnt true (which i really doubt), who cares it was a good story.

I mean this IS the sex board!

If everyone had to prove what they wrote there could be some problems.

I'm not sure why you're so concerned with this guy's exploits, but you're making *yourself* look bad, not him- get off the guys nuts already, geez...

dear clamlicker,

I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. Those who know me, know that I have absolutely no reason to lie & nothing to gain at all by tales of phony sexual exploits.

As far as "evidence" goes, ohhh please. I will not humor you, nor will I respond to your childish name calling. Furthermore, I know that despite whatever "proof" is furnished, it would not be good enough for you. "there are none so blind as those who refuse to see" as the saying goes.

Also, the motives for your "bashing" of me are quite apparent. You are angry that under a previous thread your attempts to belittle me as homosexual were proven unsuccessful, so now you want to label me as a phoney & make me look stupid, just as you were originally made to look. Dont worry, i actually feel bad for you & others like you.