Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the chicks!!

nitro449

intercourse? hm... the first time i had sex, the guy was so aroused he came like a second after penetration. not sure if that really counts, thought, cause i didn't even get a chance to move *laughs*

as for other experiences: a minute or under. but there had been previous stimulation and/or it was a quickie.

shit, ive had guys not last more than 2 minutes :(

recently that happened with this guy ive been seeing, we just started doing it doggy, he literally put it in and was like I CANT!!

:laugh: shit, i hope he never sees this, he would kill me for telling.

You girls must be dateing some VERY young men! I am 26 and have total control over when I can orgasm I even ask the girl I am with if it's o.k to CUM. Don't get me wrong there has been rare ocasions but for the most part I can handle a good three round night with total control espically with a drink or two in me

:-)

OMG, this a funny thread. I was with this guy I was dating and he had the smallest junk it was pencil thin and smaller then my pinky. But he stuck it in and literally two pumps later he pulled out and came.... I turned over and was like what the f#$%.... Saw him for like a month more and got rid of his ass.....

Originally posted by prplhz

OMG, this a funny thread. I was with this guy I was dating and he had the smallest junk it was pencil thin and smaller then my pinky. But he stuck it in and literally two pumps later he pulled out and came.... I turned over and was like what the f#$%.... Saw him for like a month more and got rid of his ass.....

:laugh:

Waste of a month! Everybody is different I have met girls that can cum over and over again and other girls who can cum in a min, then there are some you have to really work for. But beyond whatever a guy does I strongly beleive that when a girl cares for a guy the sex will always be better espically if she is in love. I can't wait to find a girl to fall in Love with, these girls I date now do nothing for me on that level!

Originally posted by sassa

.......weird..i've never had any problems like what's been posted...

Me neither...that is totally weird...then again, I'm quite picky and still in the one diggit number of sexual partners.

The quickest I've had is probably around 5 minutes but it's me then that can't wait any longer and my baby is VERY good at timing himself according to my "schedule".

Originally posted by flying_high

Me neither...that is totally weird...then again, I'm quite picky and still in the one diggit number of sexual partners.

The quickest I've had is probably around 5 minutes but it's me then that can't wait any longer and my baby is VERY good at timing himself according to my "schedule".

same here...lol...i'm also very picky about who i hook up with...;)

Originally posted by sassa

same here...lol...i'm also very picky about who i hook up with...;)

Well hell, I was talking about someone I was with for 3 1/2 yrs... damn, the things you will put up with when you are in love... :rolleyes::laugh2: