Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a look into the future...

marcid21

Think ahead to when we're all older and wiser ex-clublanders, with families, houses, morgages, minivans, etc...

...How do you think all of you would feel having a child say 19 or 20, who may or may not be interested in the club scene, but is getting curious and wants to check it out. Knowing what we know now, pros and cons. . .

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

. . .I'd say : "Be afraid, be VERY afraid" . .

. . seriously though . . It all depends on who you fall in with . . If you're a clean individual (read: no substances) then it's better to bring other clean people with you so that you'll be able to resist the power of the substances flying around out there . .

. . . If you're a cockroach already . . well, you're already half there, so welcome aboard . . .

i'm all about information, not restriction. i am sure my teen/young adult will do a lot of stupid stuff, so i just hope that i will raise him or her in such a way that s/he'll feel comfortable enough to talk about some of it with me.

Originally posted by marcid21

Think ahead to when we're all older and wiser ex-clublanders, with families, houses, morgages, minivans, etc...

...How do you think all of you would feel having a child say 19 or 20, who may or may not be interested in the club scene, but is getting curious and wants to check it out. Knowing what we know now, pros and cons. . .

::

I'm going to play reverse phycology by telling them that clubs are good for you and that it's equivilant to going to the Dentist....