Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Brian1500 Aka The New Gay Basher! + Pipdaddy!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

HOW COME ON EVERY BOARD I'M ON THE DRAMA MUST FOLLOW? I'M THINKING OF STARTING AN AG GROUP BASED ON GAY BASHER TRACKS.....

IBCLUBBING, YOU FUCKING IDIOT GO REGULATE THE GROUP... CAUSE I WILL START TO SEND OUT GAY BASHSER TRACKS....:D

PS I WASN'T THE ONE WHO SAID THE TRACK WAS GAY IT WAS

PIPDADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GONNA SEND ME ENCORE FROU FROU? I CAN'T FIND IT, AND BRIAN CHECK OUT SICK TRACKS FOR THE TRACK YOUR LOOKING FOR, SAW A POST ON THERE BUT NEVER READ IT....

Originally posted by saleen351

HOW COME ON EVERY BOARD I'M ON THE DRAMA MUST FOLLOW? I'M THINKING OF STARTING AN AG GROUP BASED ON GAY BASHER TRACKS.....

IBCLUBBING, YOU FUCKING IDIOT GO REGULATE THE GROUP... CAUSE I WILL START TO SEND OUT GAY BASHSER TRACKS....:D

PS I WASN'T THE ONE WHO SAID THE TRACK WAS GAY IT WAS

PIPDADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GONNA SEND ME ENCORE FROU FROU? I CAN'T FIND IT, AND BRIAN CHECK OUT SICK TRACKS FOR THE TRACK YOUR LOOKING FOR, SAW A POST ON THERE BUT NEVER READ IT....

lol

Encore FROU FROU? No clue what that is. I did. No luck yet. I need that song. It sounded great at Vinyl Saturday morning.

what the f are you talking about? gay bashing? because i sent out the celine dion track and said it was gay? i still like the track, but it is cheesy and gay..gay gay gay. gay as a $2 dollar bill.

i just read the msg on the board. is that dude really referring to how i described it? whatta a geek. political correctness sucks ass. thats why they're cancelling maher's ass and putting in jimmy kimmel.

ps. the baby is on the way up from FL this Thursday...should have her in the garage by sat.....my friend just laid down his 02 gsx6.....on the way to dmv.....cause he couldnt wait 4 days for me to bring it down for him....feg

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

lol

Encore FROU FROU? No clue what that is. I did. No luck yet. I need that song. It sounded great at Vinyl Saturday morning.

its only the hotteste vocal thats on the radio but NOT on the net... what the fuck is this world comming to...

breathe in, frou frou, dj encore remix.... I love it , but I can't get it,,,, can you?

pipdaddy, tell your buddy that laid his bike down hes gay, opps I mean corny, I don't want to piss people off:D

Originally posted by saleen351

its only the hotteste vocal thats on the radio but NOT on the net... what the fuck is this world comming to...

breathe in, frou frou, dj encore remix.... I love it , but I can't get it,,,, can you?

I have one that labeled FROU FROU - Breathe (Watkins Vocal Mix)

I sent that out. I dont have the DJ Encore remix.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I have one that labeled FROU FROU - Breathe (Watkins Vocal Mix)

I sent that out. I dont have the DJ Encore remix.

yea I have blank and jone, watkins and razor, but no one has encore...