Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Jersey's Ten Commandments...

Originally posted by gropasaurus

Don't get me wrong...I think it's great and am happy my posts are so popular...never anticipated the overwhelming response, especially due to the fact that I'm merely discussing my life and thoughts. Copy and paste away...I'll keep you all posted on my book...if you think my posts are good, this book should make me millions...

LOL.... Grop, quick question about winny V....what do you recommend Zambon amps or Tokyo labs winny?

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Gotta love being a "legend" in your own time....

Please don't feed his fire.

While your at it...try and think of more than ONE LINE to post..who are you? GOODFELLA76483957?????

So annoying..and taking up space....:blown:

Zambon is highly counterfieted...

It has something to do with the writing on the label right? Brown lettering is authentic, and any other color is bogus. Correct me if I am wrong.

First of all, let it be known that all of my posts are ENTIRELY ORIGINAL AND MY OWN. For those of you that have been on CP since last summer, you already know my style, but these newbies apparently do not, which is solely due to the fact that I rarely have time or interest to post anything.

In response to the question, I actually received my own posts (Belmar Vs. Seaside and NJ Shore vs. Hamptons) via email in my company, which happens to be a major investment bank here in midtown manhattan. If that wasn't funny enough, at least 6 of my friends who work for completely different companies in NJ also received my posts via email, and some DJ even mentioned "Gropasaurus" to a bunch of my boys a few months ago at Soundgarden asking in a random conversation if they've ever been on CP and read "Gropasaurus'" posts. Therefore, someone on the boards sweats my posts so much that they copy and paste it into emails and distribute it to friends all over the country...honestly speaking though, I can't blame them...I'm pretty fuckin' talented.

I WILL SECOND THAT YOU COME OUT WITH PRETTY FUNNY SHIT AND LAST YR YOU DID SOMETHING SIMILAR ITS DEFINITLY YOU STYLE THE WAY YOU WRITE FROM WHAT I SEEN

Hope this answers your question...