Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wuts the deal

Yo everyone is knockin all the nyc clubs like were dead yo, i hope u all know were like the only city in the U.S. with more than a dozen average to hot clubs. Every where else is whack, so lets try to appreciate what we have. Now that i got that out of the way..who here is goin to exit friday....and factory saturday. If u are, whats up.

Originally posted by djstd

Yo everyone is knockin all the nyc clubs like were dead yo, i hope u all know were like the only city in the U.S. with more than a dozen average to hot clubs. Every where else is whack, so lets try to appreciate what we have. Now that i got that out of the way..who here is goin to exit friday....and factory saturday. If u are, whats up.

Word son I feel you,cats be hatin.

btw, to reply to your post - I agree. People complain too much. I think people all too often deny themselves the opportunity to enjoy some incredible events, great clubs and really fun times just so that they can seem more experienced and more discerning. Granted, there are times to bitch and parties that are just plain awful, but most times I wish everyone would just stfu "vinyl is done...I was there when it was good" only in YOUR mind baby - you're the only one barring yourself from enjoying it, and no one thinks you're any cooler! Clubbing is meant to be fun, not a rat race.

If anyone wants to challenge that - just try living in DC for two years :rolleyes: One good club, three good lounges.. that's IT. You'll be BEGGING for your New York scene back!!

Thanks Alot Vixen and Tunnel...i mean ive been on cp for half a year and the majority of posts have been people saying this club sucks cuz a light was crooked or the dj messed up a song..remember were the hottest city aint no one compare to our clubs. I went to cali for a month...thee like what is this thing called trance.

:laugh::idea::laugh:

And to those goin to exit and factory this weekend tear it up..hopefully ill see some of u there..even tho im only 18 which i hear is pretty young to u old people

Thanks Alot Vixen and Tunnel...i mean ive been on cp for half a year and the majority of posts have been people saying this club sucks cuz a light was crooked or the dj messed up a song..remember were the hottest city aint no one compare to our clubs. I went to cali for a month...thee like what is this thing called trance.

:laugh::idea::laugh:

And to those goin to exit and factory this weekend tear it up..hopefully ill see some of u there..even tho im only 18 which i hear is pretty young to u old people

Bro, not to hate too much but DJ STD probably won't get you any jobs. My friend tried getting gigs going by DJ AIDS and it didnt work out for him.

Like i said thats not my name, that was a nickname when we started. STD stood for spun to death.

But just to let u know my name now is dimension, i only do like house parties and a few gigs nothing big .

Like i said thats not my name, that was a nickname when we started. STD stood for spun to death.

But just to let u know my name now is dimension, i only do like house parties and a few gigs nothing big .

LoL but u still gotta admit that pangelid's comment was pretty hilarious! :laugh2: