Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any guys have their nipples pierced?

xxxpivo

Originally posted by xxxpivo

one of my best friends just got her clit pierced, and i know a bunch of girls with tongues, nipples, etc... done...

i just want to have something more sexual done to my body i think...

I really wanted to get my clit done....but then I rethought it and the thought of when it gets infected or something just didnt thrill me too much.

I know a lot of ppl girls w/ their nips done and they said when they took it out that nip never got hard again :(

So in a few weeks Im just getting my bellybutton done

Originally posted by xxxpivo

i think that piercings are so sexy!

i just don't know what else that i can do...really, the nipple is my only option

a good friend of mine has one done....i do admit it does look sexy...her boobs are all tan and stuff....

go fot it! hehe

Very nice Brickhouse... nipple rings on men are fucking HOTTTT! I used to have mine done but I took them out for an old bf... he complained because when he wanted nipple in his mouth, all he got was metal...

Originally posted by tastyt

Very nice Brickhouse... nipple rings on men are fucking HOTTTT! I used to have mine done but I took them out for an old bf... he complained because when he wanted nipple in his mouth, all he got was metal...

whether you feel like all you're sucking is metal depends how big the pieced nipple is, i guess. i've only 'met' two pierced nipples, though *nods to prior post* so i don't really have a basis to judge.

i think they're hot, too. :]

Originally posted by fantazy

I had both of mine pierced. One day I was playing basketball and on of the guy's hand got cought on my shirt and ripped the shit out of my nipple. OOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUCCH.

That hurts just thinking about it.

IMO, getting the nipples done was easily the most painful experience of my life, and I've gone through some pretty painful shit....

Originally posted by brickhouse

That hurts just thinking about it.

IMO, getting the nipples done was easily the most painful experience of my life, and I've gone through some pretty painful shit....

to me it was actually orgasmic, I don't think I felt better pleasure without any sex involved. :s&m:

I have my left nipple pierced...i had em both done but the right one got infected cause of some stupid slore. It hurt alittle, not anything extreme. You get a few extra looks at the beach and the girls got something extra to play with. Thats about it. Gotta have good nipple for it though. :)

i think it's damn hot if a guy has his nipples pierced but he's got to have a nice chest otherwise it defeats the purpose. No man boobies :)

I have one pierced with a tiny barblell. it hurt like a bitch :(

My freind has Tiny nipples...but dude..i mean tiny. He got em pierced, it was the stupidest looking thing i have ever seen. the bar made his nipple protrude so much it looked like they were gonna pop off. Also too big is retarded. Ive seen nipple rings on pancake nipples...looks kinda stupid. The rings look lost in those things...maybe its just my opinion.