Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weekend in DC: a photographic journey

rizzo

I just got back from DC with my good ole CP BUDDIES!!! And want to share our trip with my bestest of friends.

attachment.php?postid=828435

Here we have JoeG, crushing his car by flopping on it like a beached whale. Joe got out of the car and took a maximum of 4 paces before he got faint and needed to lean on something. A few minuets a Escalade full of players from the AND 1 Mix Tape drove by and stopped rapidly. They got out and admired the size of Joe's cranium, and even compared it with a real basketball. After this, they stood around and tried to think up of tricks they can do with that head of his. Quite impressive. Being that Joe is so fit and trim, we looked for the nearest health food restauraunt to get some grub. Notice that lovely healthy menu far right of lovely burgers, bacon and fries, how ironic that we stopped here.

After selling Joe's shorts which actually were just one giant bed sheet tied with string to a bunch of Native Americans we were able to eat.

Part 2 coming.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

attachment.php?postid=828440

Here we have none other then wideskies looking at two things. The horrible dent JoeG made when he rear ended the car with his very own fender. Wideskies also took the time out to check herself out and see if that new lipgloss by Candies makes her look any more like Christy Turlington. Needless to say, the car couldnt take anymore of a) JoeG's fatass, B) wideskies mug glaring into it. So what did the car do? Well out of pure horror and abuse the car took itself out of neutral and drove ITSELF off a nearby cliff.

attachment.php?postid=828441

The next day after a nice healthy breakfast from the next best thing since Organic Stores, Joe once again was feeling faint from walking up the block. We had to set up camp on some rich Russian lawyers lawn. As JoeG passed out (Always does) Brickhouse was sizing up that Ironman watch of his. With the intention of pawning it to buy childrens size shirts from TJ Maxx and a lovely pair of Airwalks. The Russian woke up due to irritating sounds the Baby Blue whale made while beached on the lawn. To say the least he wasnt happy, we could have made it out but with JoeG out on the lawn it would take atleast 10 min for the bohemith blob to get onto his feet.....The Russin however did enjoy looking at Brickhouse and just laughing.....

Part 4 coming..

attachment.php?postid=828442

The more and more he looked at Brickhouse's mug the more he laughed. He even called out his family to indulge in the festivities. The Russian gave Brickhouse 2 options, either get locked up, or try and fit as many items in between the gap teeth of his. Brick chose B and started off small with blades of grass, working his way up to twigs, and finally capping it off by sticking the entire fork in beween that gap. The russian then ordered Brick to indulge in his dessert. Later on we found out that the ingredients were Grade A Peter North man-chowder, old roofies from the Roxy bathroom, and a bit of Agent Orange from WWII.

LoL these pics are great i vote rizzo as king of the board most deff i mean very few of yall make me laugh yet u always say i make u laugh but rizzo's deff got me dien over here keep up the posten kid i mean this sh1t is dead with out u and ps u should post on the sf baord thers more fat ugly people on that board its even more funny u got obese star trek freaks runnen it lol

attachment.php?postid=828445

Before we departed, the final task we had to do was play the good ole game of beat the whale.The russian gave Brickhouse and Joe gloves, but stuck a few rusty doorknobs and nickles in Brickhouses glove. This was where the major punishment for camping out on his lawn came in. Not only did JoeG get his flab beat in senslessly with doorknobs, but he had to endure the most awful and difficult task known to him. Be active for 5 minuets!!!! Brickhouse went soft on him sparing his face because it was in itself already damaged, therefore giving Joe massive shots to the gut, releasing all different kinds of foods from months ago onto the lawn. You name it you saw it, Slim Jims, Cheese Danishes, Snickers bars, even a full turkey fell out after a nice whack. The Russian was truely pleased at the two US Scum dancing around whacking eachother and released us with a big grin.

attachment.php?postid=828448

We later drove back to our favorite place to eat 100% healthy food. The Agent Orange and Roofies that Brickhouse licked up on the Russians lawn started to take its effect. Brick threw wideskies onto the newly rented car (old one in flames) thinking that she was JoeG. Wideskies, who has never been felt up by a guy in her life didnt hesitate to move at all. It was a win - win situation. Brickhouse so drugged up thinking he was rubbing the Hippo JoeG's belly, and Wideskies finally getting her Egyptian pyramid pointy titties rubbed. We later got caught by the cops, because the people next door complained that they were seeing two MEN, grope eachother. After 30 minuets of explaining that wideskies is a female and a generous 50 bill and box of doughnuts from JoeG, the cops let us slide. phew!

after seeing these pics all i gotta say is i wish i was as cool as the people in them i mean they pick on my grammer and call me a juice head and it hurts cause all i wanna do and all i wanna be is a sloppy loser who types perfect eats at micky d's and has backyard fag boxen matches i mean if i lose 60 pounds or if i gain 80 of pure fat can i be just like them this is wut i wonder i mean i under stand that i'm gonna have to study and become a geek but its always been my dream to be a chubby geek who speaks right and types and spells right and just has good ol wholesome fun wow i really envy u fuks LoL

yeah fuken right but stilll u fat piece's of sh1t wanna spit sh1t bout my fuken lyrics and how i can't type lol well fuk that i might be dumb but lol look at u fuken goons yall look nerdy and geeky lol i hope yall all become millioners so when u get a hot girl to use yall joeks for money i can be the post man who fuks her while u ain't home and bustes a nut in your sheets and probley even the 1 who knocks your wifes up lol yall fuken losers go spit and say i can't talk type or wut not cause yall can't look and thats way fuken worse in life take it or leave it lol now nite and rizzo great post kid u gotta cum out to a club or some thing 1 of these days and chill out we can make fun of people like those in the pics lol i'm always down to bash some 1 and to start a fight

Finally we have two random pics we took on our trip because we were so bored and lifeless.....

attachment.php?postid=829258

Here is JoeG trying to cover up that massive comet sized head of his with a visor. The visor is actually XXXL but the only thing that fit around JoeG's melon would be a parachute and we werent about to find one :(

We should have titled the picture instead of YoYoYoJoe, to NoNoNoJoe, because that was visor #5029 broken due to his head.

attachment.php?postid=829306

And last but not least this pic......wellll......I couldnt look at it for more then 2 seconds therefore no write up could be made. My digital camera gave me the most trouble when trying to load this one.

But all I could think of when looking at it for that uber-split second was....

2_00_nicholson.jpg

I hoped you enjoyed our trip to D.C and may there be more to come!! Enjoy CP C00l DooDz!

Originally posted by hugepiece

honestly though please...im seriously concerned with ur obesity

oh, don't be concerned my new friend... I have a team of the highest paid doctors working ROUND THE CLOCK to cure my intolerable obesity...

attachment.php?s=&postid=828801

Originally posted by hugepiece

honestly though please...im seriously concerned with ur obesity

. . . I'm seriously concerned with your delusion about being funny . . . now I got a nice heaping helping of STFU for ya right here . .which do you want?. . a can, or a glass? . . .