Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's in your CD player?

malanee

Do you plan your music out for the day? What are you planning on listening to today?

I have Music from the last temptation of Christ on today. I brought Jambi's new techno CD he made me for my B-day AND Agent Oranges new techno CD. Then I'll play it by ear!

Because it's finals week I've been going on little sleep so I've kept my music banging to keep me awake. I've listened to nothing but Cari Lekebusch live at Fuse and Gayle San live at Clubnight since Sunday. Banging techno.

In the CD changer in my car:

1) Bill Hamel Balance 003 CD 1

2) Deep Dish GU Moscow CD 1

3) Deep Dish GU Moscow CD 2

4) S&D Essential Mix Delta Heavy Part 1

5) S&D Essential Mix Delta Heavy Part 2

6) Dave Seaman GU Melbourne CD 1

7) Dave Seaman GU Melbourne CD 2

8) Saeed & Palash Yo! Radio

9) Parks & Wilson Essential Mix Part 1

10) Parks & Wilson Essential Mix Part 2

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

In the CD changer in my car:

1) Bill Hamel Balance 003 CD 1

2) Deep Dish GU Moscow CD 1

3) Deep Dish GU Moscow CD 2

4) S&D Essential Mix Delta Heavy Part 1

5) S&D Essential Mix Delta Heavy Part 2

6) Dave Seaman GU Melbourne CD 1

7) Dave Seaman GU Melbourne CD 2

8) Saeed & Palash Yo! Radio

9) Parks & Wilson Essential Mix Part 1

10) Parks & Wilson Essential Mix Part 2

Shady, you should take out the Deep dish cd's. and the parks and wilson part 2. I wasn't too fond of Deep dish's cd because of certain tracks on there (i.e. the bird of prey track and the track with what sounds like winnie the pooh chanting choco-latte). As for the parks and wilson part2, it was getting a bit too trancey for my taste. what'd you think of it? I just got the chris fortier kiss100 set and 2hrs worth of the leftfield essential mix (Kuro would love this one since the 2nd hr ends with str8 up techno).

other than that, the rest of your cds are fine (but i havent heard Dave Semen's latest cd yet, so I can't comment on that).

Sopha

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Shady, you should take out the Deep dish cd's. and the parks and wilson part 2. I wasn't too fond of Deep dish's cd because of certain tracks on there (i.e. the bird of prey track and the track with what sounds like winnie the pooh chanting choco-latte). As for the parks and wilson part2, it was getting a bit too trancey for my taste. what'd you think of it? I just got the chris fortier kiss100 set and 2hrs worth of the leftfield essential mix (Kuro would love this one since the 2nd hr ends with str8 up techno).

other than that, the rest of your cds are fine (but i havent heard Dave Semen's latest cd yet, so I can't comment on that).

Sopha

I liked Parks and Wilsons e-mix depsite it getting trancey. In fact I like that it gets a little trancey. It's not like they break out the cheddar or anything and I don't hear much trancey stuff usually.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Sopha

I will actually agree with you. I like DD's first CD much better than CD 2. But CD 2 grew on me over time. Partly cause it's Deep Dish.

Part 1 of the PW set is awesome. I wasn't too fond of part 2 initially because of the tranciness. But that too grew on me over time. When I listen to Part 1 and 2 together, it makes for a really nice two hour set.