Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steves Lawler and Porter at Buzz *official* rollcall

Kuro

Originally posted by Kuro

Seriously, you shouldn't miss Lawler. If you have to miss a night miss Timo next week. You must go Rave Princess.

Miss Timo?? No way.. he is one of my favorite dj's ever.. plus my friend Barrett is going to introduce me to him..

I will prolly end up going anyways..

i agree with Kuro and with what shady mentioned a few weeks ago, if you are to miss one of the following 2 weeks, miss Timo, Timo has mad producing skills, but up until now, his sets have alwys left me unimpressed..and his CD's

Originally posted by spinsaikel

hey kids! Show your support for the DC scene! Go to my friends Fashion show@nation. I think it starts around 7pm. Anyway, im meeting up with Chyna at the fashion show so....anybody who wants to meet up, feel free to do so. later.

Sopha

Ms. Chyna herself will be present?

Originally posted by mizsupersonic

Miss Timo?? No way.. he is one of my favorite dj's ever.. plus my friend Barrett is going to introduce me to him..

I will prolly end up going anyways..

Hey, are you raveprincess on the Buzz msgboard?

Originally posted by vicman

Ms. Chyna herself will be present?

Yes, she will so....you can have your sausage fest vic! hah! by the way, 2 of the cd's are backwards assed vic. one is labled S&D delta heavy set but there is clearly another track on there which is the digweed and deep dish set. As for the other one, you labled it wrong. Please don't tell me you were rollin' while burning those cd's. But thanks for the cds though, it really made my...morning.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

malanee & i have made up our minds and will be representing the female populaton of CP tonight at Buzz :D

You 2 are just like me.. I think I have changed my mind and will be going now too.. Every time I miss a dj I really wanna see I spend the whole next few days regretting it..

Tribal is one of my favorite styles; and Lawler is the master!

Originally posted by mizsupersonic

You 2 are just like me.. I think I have changed my mind and will be going now too.. Every time I miss a dj I really wanna see I spend the whole next few days regretting it..

Tribal is one of my favorite styles; and Lawler is the master!

good thing y'all decided to come out tonite, you wont be dissapointed w/ Lawler...memories, memories of seeing Lawler at Twilo creep up on my mind :(