Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AWwwwwww yeaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

vicman

Originally posted by vicman

Woooooo-Hoooooo....

just checked balancepromote web site and lookie here...although it'll be in August in B'more, Red Wood Trust

August 15-Hybrid

August 22-Chris Fortier

see if the link werks:

http://www.balancepromote.com/calendar/Calendar.asp?nMonth=8&nYear=2002&nArtist=1

HOLY SHIT!!!!! Thursdays in Baltimore are gonna rock now... its a tough choice, though, between Hammerjacks and Trust:rolleyes:

Originally posted by nautilus60

HOLY SHIT!!!!! Thursdays in Baltimore are gonna rock now... its a tough choice, though, between Hammerjacks and Trust:rolleyes:

uh, wtf is Hammerjacks?

the weekends will now start on thursdays..woo-hoo!

good to see theyr gonna start putting that phazon to good use

Originally posted by Kuro

You could always just go to the Baha Beach Club, Nautilus.

Or Bohagers...God, i used to go to all these places, including Pollyesthers...Its embarassing.

Vic, they've got Have a Nice Day Cafe in Power Plant Live instead of Pollyesthers. Same shit though. Very hot girls there on wed. for a college night. Dont ask me how i know this.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Or Bohagers...God, i used to go to all these places, including Pollyesthers...Its embarassing.

Vic, they've got Have a Nice Day Cafe in Power Plant Live instead of Pollyesthers. Same shit though. Very hot girls there on wed. for a college night. Dont ask me how i know this.

I've been to the Have A Nice Day Cafe once. It was a week after my second time at Twilo and I was offended that they refered to the place as a "club". And the music didn't seem dancable in the least. I've never been to Bohagers or Baha Beach Club. It has been recommended to me that that's where one should go to find drunk, easy college girls, though. Too bad I like women with a little more substance.

Originally posted by Kuro

It has been recommended to me that that's where one should go to find drunk, easy college girls, though. Too bad I like women with a little more substance.

but in case you feel the desperate need of some nookie you now know where to go :D

max graham at trust also....

GRAND OPENING

Thursday June 6, 2002

..::KLEEN::.. @ Trust Night Club| Baltimore MD

Ok now that all the Mayhem is over focus on Baltimore's ONLY weekly event that brings you the best in international DJ Talent, KLEEN.

Come join us on June 6th for the first Thursday of many more to come. For those that haven't been to Trust, here is your opportunity to hear your favorite Djs on the world famous Phazon sound system. Our opening night will be one to be remembered as we invite our special guests:

DONALD GLAUDE | moonshine, seattle WA

D:FUSE

perfecto, v2, funked up recordings nokturnel, austin TX

DB

f-111, breakbeat science, NYC

LONNIE FISHER | ultraworld, sonar, baltimore MD

JASON AZRA

blue groove productions, kleen, LA

DJ INDECKS

scratchtraxx.com, baltimore MD

WEEK TWO

Thursday June 13, 2002